Tie

Guest HALOHZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember going to my friends house and he had tie bombs as a screen

saver and i asked him who's that? he said "dude thats TIE one of the sickest bombers/writers ever" and told me he died cus some guy shot him while doing a bomb on a billboard and the shooter never got convicted of enything. that shit made me sad and at that time i didnt know jack shit about graff but it stilll made me sad.

==========> Fuckin rest in piece TIE you diserve it.

^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

one of my FAVORITES...

http://artcrimes.com/nyc/tie.jpg'>

Damn, Rest peacefully, good to hear he rept San Jo as well....lol left cuz of some legal shit down here. ha, still alll good. crazy how young he was......im just rambling words out.but i guess a lot of you can understand how someone could be so speechless....makes me want to go hunt down every bomb thats left from TIE in S.F., flick it and charish it....stories for days on this kid....fuck the system. maybe he left how he wanted to, with a CAN IN HIS HAND :king: .... i know people have way more photos, pleae post. that kid deserves the fame. we can cut him short now..all you real close friends of his, you got some shit...post plz.

king tie rip...never forgotten, but always missed.PEACE.:ballcap:

i didnt know or meet him but magz always featured that nigga back in the day..damn a long time has passed since he got got..and its cool to see he still gets the rep he deserves...6 years removed and he still got more rep than most of us that started/been paintin since his untimely departure..

THATS LOVE...RIP TIE...Timeless...:king:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived