Tie

Guest HALOHZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sippin sippin+May 19 2005, 12:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sippin sippin - May 19 2005, 12:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CACashRefund@May 15 2005, 10:01 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-NONE-but-this-ONE@Apr 29 2005, 12:32 PM

why hasnt someone gone after the guy who shot him....

Is that going to bring TIE back?

no but if one of my boys got killed by someone i wouldnt just let the killer walk away free...especially if they killed him for no reason at all...shit he got off with nothin not even jail time im not sayin to kill the old mother fucker jsut give him a real good beating...and if he dies he dies who gives a fuck he doesnt deserve to be walking around with nothin to worry about when he killed a kid for no reason

[/b]

If his not even the people close to him, who knew him, who bombed with him are going to retaliate, then its sounds pretty stupid when people who didnt even know tie or were not even tagging when he was alive(note that this isnt directed to you, just in general.) say shit like lets go kill that guy, or some shit like that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

my friend lived was roomates with some sf heads and tie used to come over and chill. He spoke with a slight accent. He used to be hot to walk arround with because he would do a fill in out of nowhere sometimes in broad daylight! Tie wasnt into anything shady like money or drugs or partying, just graff. My friend and a few others walked tie and another writer to the bus station and sent them off to NY. Strictly a graff mission. thats dedication. Reading this thread recently has given me alot of motivation and alot of spots i havnt considered are now on my to do list!

• 2 weeks later...

you should have seen the boat up close...one of those, "i'm standing next to it and i can't even tell they didn't paint the boat that way intentionally!" it was that clean.

there was an awr tribute in the duboce tunnel- anyone have a shot of that? that was banging too- it curved around the inside almost to the top of the tunnel.

that dude who killed him was a herb for real- some vietnam vet w/targets all over his apartment. tie fell face first out the window and the autopsy said he was shot in the back of the head at very close range. yeah, he was so threatening he was trying to bail and got done for no reason at all. that dude will get his in the next life- i'll try to find the article and scan it so everyone can be as disgusted as i am/was.

tie seo shae thr t2b rip

:king: Only thing i seen in person was a gondola fr8 he had a throwie on...Shit was fresh..I'm from the Southeast so i never had the privilage of seeing his bombin other than the net and mags....but i know he was serious....Those interested in seein flix and the article on him should check out the Black Crown dedication mag of Tie.

Tie----------->R.I.P. :king:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by shai hulud@Aug 18 2005, 02:27 PM

you should have seen the boat up close...one of those, "i'm standing next to it and i can't even tell they didn't paint the boat that way intentionally!" it was that clean.

there was an awr tribute in the duboce tunnel- anyone have a shot of that? that was banging too- it curved around the inside almost to the top of the tunnel.

that dude who killed him was a herb for real- some vietnam vet w/targets all over his apartment. tie fell face first out the window and the autopsy said he was shot in the back of the head at very close range. yeah, he was so threatening he was trying to bail and got done for no reason at all. that dude will get his in the next life- i'll try to find the article and scan it so everyone can be as disgusted as i am/was.

tie seo shae thr t2b rip

its so sickening how all that guy got was his gun comfescated after he took someones life...

there is a TIE hollow on the back of an electrical box on some random street in midtown manhatten. ive never seen a flick of it or anything. i can see how no one would have even seen it before. it faces traffic in the wrong direction and the box is so small that the perimeter of the outline runs off the box...so you kind of just see the internal lines. very abstract but definately unmistakably TIE. real strange. i didnt have a camera but i think my homey has a flick. ill see if he can post it.

Archived