Tie

Guest HALOHZ

Originally posted by panchito@Jan 22 2005, 04:10 AM

TIE 1.. SAVAGE.. RESPECT DUE...<-- NO OTHER WORDS...

SHIT YES.. I WAS JUST IN FRISCO THIS WEEKEND WATCHING THE "DOC" S.F. WRITERS DEFINATELY GAVE THEIR RESPECTS..

GOOD TO C HIS STAINS INSPIRE US ALL..WORLD WIDE!! :king:

K.I.N.G. T.I.E. <------

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

while i was in sf i noticed a lot of tie things still running, some commign threough the buff and some fading out. some of yall should go and re outline some of his shit. or maybe yall like it how it looks i dont know aside from that

this guy is king

mad respect

Originally posted by __ __ __ __@Jan 14 2005, 12:47 PM

i saved it to my comp a while ago.... i think Dlush had it. i hope i gave credit for the photo right.. if not, im sure someone can correct me. peace.

RIPower.

thanks for the credit!

i just got the black crown TIE issue and its so dope. i suggest getting it.

tielabelpolkstreet.jpg

keepitalivelabel.jpg

redtie.jpg

pinktie.jpg

when i was in sf in the summer, i was just exploring on my bike taking mad fliks and catching tags, and i was lost somewhere in this hella ghetto neighbourhood, after riding around all day like 10 hours stright, and i came accross this abandoned lot in a rural spot with mad hobos and shit, and it was all tie, there must have been like 15 tie fillers, and thr straight letts, and big tie blockbusters... highlight of my trip... bump for tie, defines the word savage... on another note, when i was in ny, i must have seen at least 2 or 3 fire escapes, just covered in tie fillers in 2003... what buff????

r-i-p

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by kept1+Oct 27 2004, 03:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kept1 - Oct 27 2004, 03:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by TeezerPHM@Oct 25 2004, 11:38 PM

Originally posted by Haywood J.@Oct 21 2004, 12:54 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-veronica@Oct 18 2004, 03:36 PM

300_black_crown_2.jpg

www.cloutdistribution.com

thats tie (the picture)?

Yes.

I know someone's saying "But dude, it cost's money...". If you know a publisher that gives away magazines let me know.

[/b]

I DONT CARE I RACKED THAT MAG,

R.I.P TIE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by funetiklee@Apr 13 2005, 11:36 AM

I seen a SEO throwup yesterday along the N train in Brooklyn (61 st. & 8th Ave station). I didn't have any pictures left in my camera so I'll have to catch flicks next time down there.

Anybody else have a flick of that?

this is what i was sayin, the picture quality's shitty, sorry

seothrowie.jpg

Originally posted by CACashRefund+May 15 2005, 10:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - May 15 2005, 10:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NONE-but-this-ONE@Apr 29 2005, 12:32 PM

why hasnt someone gone after the guy who shot him....

Is that going to bring TIE back?

[/b]

no but if one of my boys got killed by someone i wouldnt just let the killer walk away free...especially if they killed him for no reason at all...shit he got off with nothin not even jail time im not sayin to kill the old mother fucker jsut give him a real good beating...and if he dies he dies who gives a fuck he doesnt deserve to be walking around with nothin to worry about when he killed a kid for no reason

Archived