Denver...What's It About?

EL MASKO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

denver had a lot of trains. that artsy fartsy rebuilt loft area had some decent food. they have the onion for free there, i guess thats pretty normal everywhere now(?) as i saw they were doing that in nyc now too...

hopefully you arent going through westen ks, good luck on the most boring ride since iowa...heh

thats all i remember.

go to teh FUCKING AQUARIUM! that place rules. they have good pizza there. and go to six flags. teh cherry creek mall was dope, yeah denver was alright. but im canadian,. big cities amaze me. oh yeah go to aspen, its fun there, actually no its not. it sucked. boulder is cool.

dont go to denver. ft compton....yeahhhh nigga thats my hood. i shank bitchez up in that piece. go to boulder and get a shitty tattoo from some shitty kids while listening to shitty hiphop. make sure to wear your chucks and dickies so you "fit in" and feel like a cool guy. and paint trains. yeah. do that. ha then youll be cool. fuckin denver. fuck that place. fuck it. and fuck the aquarium. that shit sucks. denver is only good for sex with latina girls and good food. im gonna do that when i go back. mmmmm mmmmm baybeee. criplife. i dunno. fuck that im not gonna fuck any latinas. well maybe. well who knows. you dont know shit about denver. hey bitch ill kill your ass. just kidding. i love you. i love syrup. this message board is fuckin gay. go to denver and chill on east colfax wearing blue doorags like me and my homies. fuck it.

Yes the mile high buds are the hotness. You kids get the BC easy. I heard Boulder is full of "Tree-hugging soap hiders", my bro says they're annoying. But I don't care. I'm just lookin for fun besides the mountains. I'd love to bounce to the aquarium, I live off of shit like that. I'm bringing my fly rod, any spots near by? But mostly...I want freights, freights, freights.

Originally posted by griffin your face

I go to Denver all the time. Sucks for bombing but if you're into legal walls or trains you're in business.... Shit gets buffed before you can see it the next morning.... I mean, there's always some spots..... but ya know... fuck Denver, anyhow... I hate it there....

dude...compared to fort worth, denver is tha shit as far as graffiti goes. you cant even get a streak to stay on bus bench for more than two days, i love denver

Guest serpent of the light

i like boulder better than denver. but at the end of this month there is a really good local metal show. http://www.serberus.com for more info on that, but i'll be gone to socal. go to the denver diner and talk to the chic w/ the q on her neck, she's really cool and hott!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived