Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
EL MASKO

Moonshine Cherries...

Cherries in a Ball-Mason jar of moonshine. My boy's got a huge ass jar load. 3 of those cherries got my pretty close to drunk. They're the ultimate to conseal. Take them on a walk in the park, or serve up your self a few at a party. To on lookers, it looks like you're eating a meaningless, inocent, discolored cherry...But the jokes on them when you throw up. Shit's are great. ;)

You don't drink the moonsine in the jar. You eat the cherries which are straight intoxicated Boogie McHands.

Ohhh i see, So you soak the cherries in vodka or something in a jar? I thought you ment just put them in a jar and wait long enough for them to ferment and get alchaholic.

No...make/obtain moonshine. Nothing less. Fill the good ole Ball-Mason jar w/the holy yokel spirits. Then put the cherries in the jar and place in the refridgerator. The cherries will soak up all the moonshine and they will lose their color and turn kinda white, but the moonshine will turn a little reddish. Then when you want to get a little tipsy, fork out a few cherries and chow. Like I said, I had 3, and wow...I couldn't walk the line, but I wasn't drunk. It's good fun. My boy had about 100 cherries in the jar. :dazed:

Guest Are2

yeah, they sell those things at a lot of bars around here

they're called Cherry Bombs

Originally posted by WISE

so you can't walk a line when you're sober? Or even buzzing?

we here in this state often wonder about him.....:crazy:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this