Police Cars?

cap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oOLuKOo

Not saying this is right or wrong...just saying that the cops fuck with all sorts of people not just graffiti artists so we need to fuck with them back...bumps to everyone on this thread...this thread is the shit

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by From Autumn

but what im saying is that if im standing before a judge, and i got arrested for doing a piece in some desolate spot, i dont want him looking at me and judging me the same way he would judge some cat that is out smacking cop cars.

if you're afraid of getting caught painting a "desolate spot" then graff is not for you my friend. if you want to come off as an artist then go buy a canvas and paint that. i'm sure other "artists" will respect you BUT if you want to have any type of respect as a WRITER you have to take that shit to the streets. i don't care how well you can paint, if you only do it in chill spots then a real writer you are not. the main point of graffiti is to be up the most with the most style in the craziest spots. anything else is just faking the funk.

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by grafkat

that video from Toledo was fly. I wish dudes had balls like that all over. I've seen of police car bombing in New Haven (check out Graffiti TV Videos)

toledo holla................:D

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by T.T Boy

anyone here have any buckingham palace action?

;)

You can't prove anything.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by can of worms

fuck btp on a metropolitan car? that's a bit stupid, innit?

That one made me chuckle too.

Archived