Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/31/2013 in all sections

1. Can we please stop blaming my health issues on being fat. I’m over fucking being told by family and doctors that the reason I’m experiencing certain things is because of my weight. Yes I’m fat, but not everything that is wrong with me is because I’m fat. The other day I went to the doctor for a rash, caused from breaking out from a new soap. And this little fuck had the nerve to suggest that I had the rash because I was fat. No, being fat doesn't cause rashes. That’s not the way shit works. I’m also tired of people suggesting that my back pain is caused by my weight. It’s not. But for real why the fuck do I get lectured about my diet and working out and health every time I go to the doctor. I’m not here for that.
    2 points
  2. nah there was a reptile convention near me. totally legal to own where i currently am living. i've been so fucking intrigued by them sine i can ever remember, had to finally get one. @theprotester i feel like a pussy even mentioning a pygmy rattler in your presence then... sheeit you got the inland taipan which could prolly take out most of this forum in one bite lol
    1 point
  3. Longanisa Bistec and Sinigang Dinuguan and Tinola Cheesesteak and Waffle Fries Crabs Tilapia Pancit Palabok Lumpia Shrimp and Lobster Sinigang Bistec, Pancit, Mussels and Shrimp Nilaga Halo Halo Pancit Palabok, Lumpia and Fried Chicken Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Bacon, Sausage, 2 eggs over easy
    1 point
  4. So true, just because you and your friends can draw does not mean giving each other tats with a home made gun is a good idea. TPBM needs to get this shit going and make it happen.
    1 point
  5. Damn, must really be your girl. Well hey fuck it! To each there own, but personally.. It looks like she permanently lives at a sisters of mercy show, and sleeps in a bed made of sand paper in middle earth.
    1 point
  6. Dear Sky, Please don't rain on my birthday. I have all these cool plans and shit, don't fuck it up for me! FK
    1 point
  7. I concur. ^^ wish4ces isoking Enue's IG is good
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00