Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/23/2013 in all sections

1. 2 points
  2. As many of you know, using the search function to search the forums blows. Bet.
    1 point
  3. lol, I know this isn't what you're saying but it seems to fit well: Scare tactics: a more simple way of saying 'terrorism".
    1 point
  4. Nah... it's just funny watching him try to diss and getting is wrong. That's why I didn't say anything. It's hilarious in ways his tiny mind will never understand. This is just a fraction. Literally every time he's tried to diss anyone on here and BS he's been so laughably far off the mark that at this point he's unintentional entertainment. I can't wait to see what he does or says next before his sad, pathetic ass gets banned. You can't pay for golden comedy like this. Let's not feed the troll any more. Just sit back and watch him melt down. It's going to be hysterical.
    1 point
  5. I'd rather drink draino and knock all my teeth out with a 10lb sledge hammer
    1 point
  6. YO DAWG I HEARD YOU LIKE TO LOG-IN....
    1 point
  7. I just finished Heidegger: Beyond Good and Evil by Safranski. Probably the best (in terms of both quality/clarity of writing and information) book about Heidegger I've ever read. If you have any interest in German Philosophy or philosophical development in general, I cannot recommend this book enough.
    1 point
  8. nah dog nah. latina women is where its at.
    1 point
  9. True, I think it is a classier ride. TPBM would rather have a 78 volvo four door than a 65 VW bug.
    1 point
  10. Someone kept offering me shots the other day (they were buzzed and we hadn't seen each other in a while) and I turned them down every time....I don't know who was more surprised, me or them. Now I'm slowly trying to cut out cigs....not as easy due to stress but probably not impossible. Chinese medicine (aka TCM) is good for rebuilding liver function, but some of the herbs are fairly potent and can cause side effects. If you can get some kind of advice before taking them it's usually for the best. Not disagreeing with you, red, but I recommend caution to anyone looking into herbal remedies.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00