Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/17/2007 in all sections

1. Just curious, How many of you guys would be interested in reading my book if I was to post a chapter a day starting December 1st and going until my birthday on the 13th. You would get to read about a third to a half of the book that way and I might post more after. For those of you not in the know, I wrote a memoir titled Traintracks, Tribulations and Egg Fu Young. You can preview the first chapter right now by going to http://www.lulu.com/content/1017033 Boogie Hands Wonk Saggin Oontz
    1 point
  2. Re: i want to cmeup later 2007ola drunkpunch & drunk asshole, i hope neither of you said anything worthwhile in your last 50 posts, cos they're gone
    1 point
  3. Re: i want to cmeup later 2007ola if i was black id walk into traffic.
    1 point
  4. Re: i want to cmeup later 2007ola If i was blax, i would say "you know what im sayin" all the time.
    1 point
  5. 1 point
  6. that shits bananas yo
    1 point
  7. Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread - no homo yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    1 point
  8. "carburetor" sushi. i dont know what was in it. the waitress came hella fast and i just ordered the first thing i saw. it was pretty dam good though. so was that sake, that bottle cost more than the meal. after the sake bottle was gone i had a "large" Sapporo all in all it was a good evening
    1 point
  9. Re: i want to cmeup later 2007ola I got my hat tilted sideways and brand new shoes...
    1 point
  10. yeah just make a new email and change it in the user cp \then go to that email you made and confirm it
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00