work on my mob?

JinkZ aNd BrainZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh yeah and your u looks like a v. and you letters are to spaced apart. get rid of that dip in the top of the letters ... and you should do str8 letters...trust me they are both simple...but the str8s you learn the true form of the letter which should allways be present. try simple bar form .

Guest shitbag

throw ups are pretty hard to work with (which is basically what that piece of shit looks like). Try doing this to start. do a very simple tag (basically just write it, that tag sucks too) with a highlighter with its chizel edge horizontal, do it big than outline it add a 3D by drawing lines from every sharp point and the ends of the letters going horizontally across the page. and poof a shiity piece...do this a few times, than start trying to draw without the high lighter, maybe (and dont rush)add an arrow that you bite off of style wars or from a mag....than once you have a piece you are mildly happy with, go to a wall where nobody else ever goes and paint it. and never ever post here again until you have done atleast 5 pieces, their are somethings you cannot be taught, you have to learn them on your own...and remember keep it simple.

Originally posted by JinkZ aNd BrainZ:

kra is me. my crew. just myself no other writers

I've always been led to believe that a crew involved more than one person.

Stop posting this horrible crapola.

------------------

Toilets are for the uninspired.

Guest dBUSH

Okay, now a lot of this seems common sense to me but if you suck- don't you know it? Lots of times after I had sketched shit for a long time I would get up and be really pissed off at myself for putting such crap up for the world to see. I began the monkey-see monkey-do type shit- it's not biting, more like learning the ropes. If I were me, I'd be more concerned about letterforms and style and the technicalities of getting up and learning to communicate through those instead of posting my crappy crap on here to get torn apart by shit-hopping haters who need to give up and/or real artists not wanting to waste their time on me and my little weak ass tag.

Archived