Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

wildstyle

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by MarzOne, Apr 7, 2003.

1. MarzOne

MarzOne Junior Member

just fuck it..

2. HECZONER

HECZONER Senior Member

ONE WORD!

SIMPLES..

WORK ON THOSE FIRST, TRUST ME YOU CANT GET FROM THE LOBBY TO THE 3RD FLOOR WITH OUT USING THE 1ST AND 2ND FLOOR STAIRS!! AND THATS NOT A WILDSTYLE...NO BEEF JUS' VEGGIE!!!

3. WrIot

WrIot Senior Member

NO i like the background
    keep tryin and make sur u follow thru with ur lines it looks like every time u make a curve u stop and 4get wut ur doin and fukk it ^

4. Joker

Joker Dirty Dozen Crew

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please.... PLEASE... work on simples before moving on. Your control and flow is not ready for Wildstyles, which the piece posted above is not. This is not me dissing you. More like me asking you nicely to think of your well being and sanity before posting another attempt at Wildstyles. Please work on the flow and ebb of your letters with simples, first. Get those down to a science. To where you have them so locked down and slick that you don't even have to think about it. So guys like Spek and Mber would look at it and say 'Ghat Damn! That's a perfect simple!'... you see what I'm trying to say?

5. ciste

ciste Member

Marz,

There is good advice in here. If you dont have a firm grasp on your simple letter structure, youre going to lose everything when you try to do any advanced stuff. Try to blow everybody away with some clean, simple letters.

6. Nomaq

Nomaq Senior Member

i hate it when they told me to work on simples i was like fuck u lol.. but sadley there right ... cause ur "M" and "A" look good but the rest ... uhmm wha is goin on lol.... i hate the word simple now though... but i bust simples all day....

7. CamS

CamS Member

just do what the man says!..

8. TheTruthHrtz

TheTruthHrtz Junior Member

The only letter that looks bad is the R.
    On the others you are on the right track
    you just need to outline a little thicker and
    and little more decisively. Your lines should
    go in a definite direction...not maybe this way
    maybe that way. My guess is you are probably
    better than most of the cats on here who are
    telling you to stick to simples...I'd say what you
    are working on is not beyond your grasp so keep
    working it.

9. TerraRyzeR

TerraRyzeR Banned

I think u can b stopped:idea:

10. sarifs&clips

sarifs&clips Member

11. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

^^^good call....straight bite, no excuses.

12. TheTruthHrtz

TheTruthHrtz Junior Member

Then again seeing as how all the decent parts are bitten
    you shouldn't have posted that. Forget what I said before...

13. HECZONER

HECZONER Senior Member

SARIFS....

YOU FUCKIN BEAT ME TO IT, JUS DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO FIND IT!!

BUT LETS HEAR WHAT HE SAID, SOMETHING ABOUT LEARNING THE FIRST TIME.....OR SOMETHING....

14. TerraRyzeR

TerraRyzeR Banned

Lmao wow that is a bite The A in Marz on O in zone that arrow!
    U BEEN CAUGHT:rolleyes:

15. Joker

Joker Dirty Dozen Crew

Bad form...

That M in your piece is 90%, line for line taken from the Z in that Zesto piece. I should just close this thread but in all honesty... you desreve what is coming your way. I'd take your friend Ruse to the cleaners.