Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

why do you keep coming back?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by professor poopatronic, Jun 30, 2001.

1. to this message board that is. i do probably because of all the freight posts, and all the bombing shit too. also, when i first came on here, i was so wack it was scary. the people on here have taught me a lot about graffiti, especially freights. and i'm sure a lot of the more "old school" guys think it's wack that i learned this shit on the internet, but i don't have the good fortune of living in a huge city so i never had anybody to show me. and oh yeah the petty shit-talking can be entertaining sometimes.

2. mopius

mopius Guest

how to you make a mop???

3. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

hhhmmm.....mostly due to channel zero.....its funny as fuck and sometimes can actually have some interesting topics. other than that.....theres really nothing graff related on here that hasnt been said before, id visit the bench more but i have a dial up now so blahhhhh......

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

4. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

i come on here to look like i'm doing something whenever i'm working at the office, or whenever i check my email and have no new messages.

5. TOY

TOY New Jack

same reasons. i check out the bench every once in a while to see what other people in the country are doing since las vegas is kind of stagnent in that dept. not to say we dont have hot artists here-half of LV is made of californians and you know what they have to offer. ill have to post some shit one day.

6. i just think its funny......
    you will get 10 thousand of these...for an everlasting gobstopper... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'>

------------------
    wonka has a new candy that will ruin me...
    "THE EVERLASTING GOBSTOPPER"

7. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

this board is like cigarettes....i should probably quit, but......oh just getting on one more time wont be bad.

8. PIRone716

PIRone716 Member

because at any point you go online,you can come here and there is always new shit to read and look at...

------------------
    your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

9. dBUSH

dBUSH Guest

-for all the afore mentioned reasons and my job is boring.

10. curious george

curious george Senior Member

i get on here because i have an 8:00 curfew and nothing better to do. and because it's the only place there are people as immature and goofy as i am.

11. AeRoS0ul

AeRoS0ul Member

damn i thought my curfew sucked...why eight ?

12. iamsowack

iamsowack New Jack

I like it here...............................
    funny pictures and captions!
    [This message has been edited by iamsowack (edited 07-02-2001).]

[This message has been edited by iamsowack (edited 07-02-2001).]

13. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

at work. bored.
    i find this place highly entertaining. it throws a curve in the monotonous straight road of my day.

------------------
    high plains drifter

14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

learning is learning, no matter how you go about it... dope letters are dope letters.

i come here cause im an egomaniacal monster that needs to see his name in lights... oh, and to see what new girls fr8oholic has for me..

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

curious george> word up for the 8 oclock curfew... bail sucks...