what the fucks my problem

Tough Love

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was feeling all down cuz i had lots of work to do but didnt do shit....half of me was saying, do some work, the other half didnt give a shit so i endded up watching movies and eating food.

thats about it...ummmm..yeah prcrastination and not getting to work..lacking motivation..thats the thread topic

If i have a heap of shit to get done, i will write a "to do" list and i will get all of it done in half the time i thought it would take because i know what ive got to do and don't sit around thinking about what i should be doing, as its right there in front of me.

Procrastination is my fucking speciality. I've got 3 midterms on monday, 2 assignments due on tuesday and a massive term paper due on wednesday.

It's 3:52 am on Sunday morning, and, as of yet, i have 0% done for any of the aforementioned items.

Know what makes me feel better? Nothing. I know i'm fucked, and it's my fault for putting it all off.

So, in short, suck it up, princess. It's nobody's fault but your own.