what is that drink with the gold strips in it?

LadyKrink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

var postNumber 
var firstPost

if (postNumber ==1) {
       tellTarget (_root.messageText) {
                gotoAndPlay ("FIRST");
}
}

else if (postNumber == 2) {
                gotoAndPlay ("second");
}
}

else if (postnumber < 2) {
                gotoAndPlay ("fuck this");
}
}

if (firstPost == "Pistol" ) {
          loadMovieNum ( [url=http://pistol.fuccyou.com/12oz/firsties01.gif]http://pistol.fuccyou.com/12oz/firsties01.gif[/url] , 1);
}

output:

FIRST

watch out for the goldschlauger its evil!

i went on a three month binge drinking nothing bolt goldschlauger and private stock, yeah that apt was trashed at the end of three months and well i cant go back to that town ever again and i think the landlord is still trying to get damages out of me, oh one word of advice dont sign leases it makes your life easier if you want to trash your apt..

Guest willy.wonka

gold schlauger is a christmas drink;)

i can tank that shit.

mix goldschlager and jaggermeister to make Liquid Cocaine.

this sounds good.

goldshlauger+ bomb

jager meister= nasty, i'll explain

i once woke up in front of a friends house i hadn't seen in months holding an empty bottle of that shit and puke all over me. i knocked on the door and asked my boy what happened and he said dude, i don't know, i didn't see you last night. ever since if i even smell the shit i gag if not forcfully projectile vomit.:beat: :heated: :(

Originally posted by spectr

watch out for the goldschlauger its evil!

i went on a three month binge drinking nothing bolt goldschlauger and private stock, yeah that apt was trashed at the end of three months and well i cant go back to that town ever again and i think the landlord is still trying to get damages out of me, oh one word of advice dont sign leases it makes your life easier if you want to trash your apt..

Man you think goldschlaughter does bad things to apartments. My homie's neighbor was a speed addict - methin' it hardcore. Lost a lot of weight, never slept, never ate and just left his pad one day on a tweeking binge. Well his other nieghbor moves in, fuckin goes nuts before the eviction. Jamming katana blades intot he ceiling, slashing the fuck outa the walls - this one big dude smashed in the heater with his bare fists..They jammed a bed into the wall. The carpet was fucking putrid looking and smelled a lot worse then it looked. They ripped out the fucking stove and left it by the dumpster..

Damages: $4,000 - And yeah he signed a lease..

Fucking tweeker mafia, this dude looked like skeletor at the end of his binge..

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

Man you think goldschlaughter does bad things to apartments. My homie's neighbor was a speed addict - methin' it hardcore. Lost a lot of weight, never slept, never ate and just left his pad one day on a tweeking binge. Well his other nieghbor moves in, fuckin goes nuts before the eviction. Jamming katana blades intot he ceiling, slashing the fuck outa the walls - this one big dude smashed in the heater with his bare fists..They jammed a bed into the wall. The carpet was fucking putrid looking and smelled a lot worse then it looked. They ripped out the fucking stove and left it by the dumpster..

Damages: $4,000 - And yeah he signed a lease..

Fucking tweeker mafia, this dude looked like skeletor at the end of his binge..

your homies got it all wrong, this is how it went down. so i had just broke up with my girl and had a little extra loot so i decide to........

hey B_as_in_bot at least they had walls i remember i used to have to put up a sheet whenever i tried to have sex so i would have some privacy probally the best shit waas when i told this kid the water was turned off so it was fine that he started ripping pipes out of the wall and kid just starts ripping these shits out and water is all over the place adn we couldnt find the valve to turn it off for about 2 hours, or the fact that the cops showed up every night, i stayed in squats cleaner and nicer then this place and the damages were up in the 20,000g's area from what i heard, man there were some crazy nights at that place.....

Archived