Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

well....if you missed it then it sucks for you

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Mar 26, 2002.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

three shows and The Colin Quinn Show is no more, tonight was the last one. if you didnt see it then you missed out, probably one of the most politically incorrect shows ive seen on television in a while. seriously halarious shit.....

back to having nothing worth watching on my basic cable having television....probably not such a bad thing

2. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Werd to that...great show!!

Whats up with the youngins now days? Back in the day boogie got all the replies?!!

3. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

according to my charts im failing to capture the 15 to 18 age bracket.....go figure

4. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

i fuggin hate colin quinn but that show was pretty funny.

jim breuer in rare form as usual...the eyewitness news from office workers was the funniest...i can relate to that "he knows your name but you dont know his" thing, im terrible with names...

"LATER....ACE"

5. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

at least family guy is still around with its oh so wonderful "politically incorrect" (ethnic of course) jokes..

6. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Sorry not for long...it was cancelled just while back...this is the last season i belive.:(

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

didnt colin's show just start ?

as long as the simpsons are still on , im good .

i think after it was cancelled , they renewed it (family guy )

8. imported_grim540

imported_grim540 Member

boogie hands is my role model

9. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

3 is better than none... and they were all funny as hell...

10. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

i missed it...i sat around watching movies for good quotes to write down, instead.

11. platapie

platapie Guest