ways to fail ur exmas

Guest sneak

Guest sneak

ways to fail ur exams

1) bring a pillow. fall asleep untill the last 15 mins. wake up, say "oh geez, better get cracking", do sum gibberish work. finish a few mins early.

2)get a copy of the exam. run out shouting "andre, i got the secret papers!!!"

3)make paper planes out of the exam. aim for the instructor

4)talk throughout the exam. read questions aloud. debate the answers with ur self. if asked to stop, yell out .."IM SOOOO SURE U CAN HEAR ME THINKING". then start talking bout what a twat the instructor is.

5)on the answer sheet, find a new, interesting, creative way to refuse to answer any of the questions. eg: i refuse to answer this on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs.

6)bring pets

7)run in to the exam looking bout frantically. breathe a sigh of relief. go to the instructor and say "theyve found me, i have to leave the country" and run off

8)15 mins into the exam, stand up and rip the paper into small pieces. throw them into the air and shout "merry xmas". if ur dareing, ask for another copy of the exam. do this every 15 mins.

9)do the exam in paint or crayons

10)do the entrie exam in a different lanuage

11)every 5mins, stand up, collect ur things and move seats. do this repeatedly.

12)get the exam. 20 mins in to it, stand up and shout "fuck this" and throw the paper down. walk out triumphantly

13)show up drunk, start crying for ur mum

14)every now and again, clap ur hands twice. if asked why tell them "the light bulb that goes on above my head is connected to a clapper. DUH"

15)comment on how sexy the instructor is

16)go to an exam for a class ur not in. maike sure its a small one, where the instructor will know ur not in it. claim uve been to every lecture. fight for ur right to take the exam

17)upon recieving the exam, read it over and laugh loudly while saying "you really expect me to waste my time on this drivel? days of our lives is on!"

18)bring a water pistol. nuff said

19)start a brawl in the middle of the exam.

20)when u walk in, complain bout the heat. strip

21)after u get the exam, call the instructor over. ask them for the answer to a question. force / threaten it out of them.

22)one word : wrestlemania

23)try to get people in the room to do a mexican wave.

24)play frisbee with a m8 on the other side of the room

25)bring in a god / idol. pray religiously every 10 mins

26)answer the exam with the "top 10 reasons why professor XXX sucks."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived