Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

TT live from amsterdam

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Jul 25, 2002.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

whats up doggs, this place is a trip, but its pretty fucking boring, i was really expecting more. as far as graffiti goes, the fucking out of towners are getting up more than anyone else it seems, but the whole subway line is smashesd to fuck, which is cool as hell. anyhone wanna go smoke a joint? ok im bored, ima go wander and see if i can find my first hooker of the trip, i havent seen one yet so im a bit angry. im not sure if i like this giant ikea country. anyways, tae care all, ill keep ya posted with my world tour.

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

oh yeah, why is there a penis on your euro money?

and inky check yo email, ill give you a ring when i get the phone thing down, why the fuck dont phones take money?

3. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

i will!

i will smoke a joint! naw any ways.. good luck in amsterdam:D

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

you went there solo ?
    best of luck , red light district like what ....

5. Jewish Task Force

Jewish Task Force Senior Member

TT Boy, I have connects for you in AMS. Or, find Henks. Its a shop. Go to Waterlooplein station and find the flea market, there is a guy who sells Montana and Belton, ask him how to get there. It is right around the corner. Dont buy any drugs on the street, they will rip you off. Rent a bike and ride around high as a kite, nothing is funner. There is a sandwich shop called Oasis(i think) right off Damrak in one of the alleys between Damrak and Neiwendijk. Great sandwiches. There is a fish shop right across the street, go there and get a Haring Broodje, for a real dutch culinary experience.

[email protected]

Ive been to Europe a bunch of times, its like a second home. If you need tips on cities or connections, I will be glad to hook a fellow canadian up. Send me some flicks of your shit as well. You should definately take a trip up to Copenhagen, you wont be sorry. If you think the hash is good and cheap in Amsterdam, wait until you get to Christiania.

6. catwash

catwash Guest

Spend an hour or two sitting on Centraal Station and chances are you'll see a few things running

7. sneak

sneak Guest

come down to london in a few weeks or something

8. Amsterdam is one big international guestbook...
    Go smoke until you dont care about nothing and then roam around...
    Have fun, I wish I was in Amsterdam.

10. PS. Go see the Vagh Gogh Museum...once in a lifetime...trust me on this

11. jah

jah Elite Member

sup tt man. where you stayin over there. if you havent heard already, go to flevo park and there should be mad graph. a lot of toy shit but theres some dope shit too. also, if youre down at flevo, catch the 14 back toward daam square but get off on molukkenstraat. walk down molukkenstraat until you reach "best friends" coffeeshop. get the snow white (snoweijt). its a local place so youll get a lot better prices than near central station or rembrantplein or any touristy area, and its some good shit. if you know the area around flevo a little its super easy to walk to molukkenstraat from there. its about a 10 minute walk. theres some dope graph if you walk down zeeburg too. herz has a tight piece that i think is still running. waterlooplein has the paint. in the metro stations around there theres some cool pieces too. if you want to go to some other good coffeeshops go to "high times". its right down near the red light district. get the super snow white!!! thats the best shit i saw in amsterdam, hands down. check out some of hte smaller cities and towns around amsterdam too though. its only like a half hour train ride to haarlem. go to willie wartols. its got some super good space cake. not to mention herb. also, check out rotterdam and den haag. there should be some sick concerts going on while youre there if youre staying for little bit. cali agents played while i was there. mode2 did a demo or something there. unfortunately, i was still jet lagged and stoned and didnt have the motivation to go by myself. i was kickin myself after though. make sure to check out hte museums. it can be boring there or it can be a fuckin blast. it all depends on how you go about things. and if youve got some funds. have a good time though. be careful around central. there are some crazy fucks around there. the dealers can tell youre american too. just ignore everybody!! seriously. dont try and be polite or anything. if someone tries to talk to you or get your attention, just ignore them. if they keep on tryin, yell at them, get in their face. do something to make them get the picture that youre not fuckin interested in talking to them. theyll leave you alone. shit gets annoying though. anyway, have fun....

12. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

Amsterdam boring?
    whatsthemattawithyou?

13. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

Buy a phone card to stick in the phone....
    So..by now you must be on the 4th hooker of the trip? :rolleyes:

im in florida..its hot :)
    blood and guts check your email.

14. NATO

NATO Guest

definatly check out rotterdam (there was a shop selling montana when i was out there), arhnem is also quite nice from what i remeber.

15. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

You lucky fucking bastard...

Good luck man...