There's a riot goin on...

Ski Mask

walk over to my neighbours to check out some flix. we hear some yelling and ruckus outside near the stripclub.

"I wonder if thats a fight"

"IT IS!"

crazy shit. probably about 20-30 guys. swarming on this pile of 20-25 bikes on the sidewalk (no idea where they came from, or the mob for that matter). Shit was crazy. they pour onto the street, some fight over the bikes, some start swinging around golf clubs. camera flashes go off and a bike gets thrown under a SUV which screeches to a halt. then they seem to mostly scatter up the one way street the wrong way, yelling and hooting into the night.

fucked up. some were scrubby looking, some had sweatervests. looked like critical mass gone horribly wrong. completely random...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh shit. I missed a full fledged riot tonight. Guns N Roses concert....axl rose didnt show, the shit got canceled and all fucking hell broke loose. dozens of cop cars, the riot squat quick response semi and all that shit. bunch of metal heads breaking windows at the arena. I wish I had've seen it. We rolled by just a few minutes ago, but shit had cleared out cept for cop cars and news crews. that shits gonna be all over the news tommorow...

Originally posted by ese

oh shit. I missed a full fledged riot tonight. Guns N Roses concert....axl rose didnt show, the shit got canceled and all fucking hell broke loose. dozens of cop cars, the riot squat quick response semi and all that shit. bunch of metal heads breaking windows at the arena. I wish I had've seen it. We rolled by just a few minutes ago, but shit had cleared out cept for cop cars and news crews. that shits gonna be all over the news tommorow...

i was just about to say it probably had something to do with the guns n roses show...

Archived