Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The what is it about this site thread.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Nov 26, 2002.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

You people speculate amongst yourselves and figure this out. We need to know.

2. socrates

socrates Guest

3. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

what is it about what site now?

4. metrx

metrx Junior Member

i remember this one time, back before d-habz passed, we were down at the arcade. this was quite a few years ago because killer instinct was the big game and we were all trying to memorize combos and linkers and all that shit. anyway d-habz always played as T.J. Combo and this one time he was playing this big puerto rican guy named Charlie. d-habz busted a 108-hit combo on charlie to finish him off, and of course he hit the juggle at the end to knock him off the level. shit was so dope, all the LORDZ were there and we were yellin and hollerin, just celebratin, u know? charlie gets pissed and str8 pulls out a four four. but d-habz is all over that shit, takes the big guy (and he was at least 350) down with a single punch, str8 in the adam's apple. shit, d-habz. i miss u dawg.

R.I.P.

5. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

breakfast sucked today. i got in a little late to work so i wasn't able to chill in the restaurant and eat my corn flakes like usual. i had yogurt and a pretty crappy croissant instead.

6. OVERsketched

OVERsketched New Jack

What is with this D-habz rip stuff??? Who died???

7. metrx

metrx Junior Member

Dirty_habiT :(

1986-2002

R.I.P.

8. OVERsketched

OVERsketched New Jack

How about metrx
    1990 - 2002
    Killed by a flying frozen dildo
    All dearly beloved by his Homosexual On Line dating Group

I replaced metrx with a person who fits your description I found it in the paper then it has to be you your not posting stupid comments every 30 seconds which means your dead...........

9. metrx

metrx Junior Member

lol, lamest diss ever.

[​IMG]

10. OVERsketched

OVERsketched New Jack

I wrote a dis the type that your gay ass mind would think of. Just shut up with your crap LORDZ shit and all.

11. metrx

metrx Junior Member

lol, just give up.

12. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Yeah, but let's DECONSTRUCT on this childishness. Play somewhere else. RIP Metrx. Peace dude.... we'll hardly notice you're gone.

13. metrx

metrx Junior Member

EVERYONE WILL KNOW

[​IMG]

14. 455

455 Guest

hahaha....

15. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

like last two three threads ive been in tonite these dudes have made my ass laugh.
    redeyesevil.