The what is it about this site thread.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i remember this one time, back before d-habz passed, we were down at the arcade. this was quite a few years ago because killer instinct was the big game and we were all trying to memorize combos and linkers and all that shit. anyway d-habz always played as T.J. Combo and this one time he was playing this big puerto rican guy named Charlie. d-habz busted a 108-hit combo on charlie to finish him off, and of course he hit the juggle at the end to knock him off the level. shit was so dope, all the LORDZ were there and we were yellin and hollerin, just celebratin, u know? charlie gets pissed and str8 pulls out a four four. but d-habz is all over that shit, takes the big guy (and he was at least 350) down with a single punch, str8 in the adam's apple. shit, d-habz. i miss u dawg.

R.I.P.

How about metrx

1990 - 2002

Killed by a flying frozen dildo

All dearly beloved by his Homosexual On Line dating Group

I replaced metrx with a person who fits your description I found it in the paper then it has to be you your not posting stupid comments every 30 seconds which means your dead...........

Archived