Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

THE SMILING LIMPET CHALLENGE!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by flatliner, Jun 25, 2005.

1. flatliner

flatliner Junior Member

Ok we need all the help we can get for this one! We were set a challenge to get 500 individuals to write "Smiling Limpet" on their body's and send us a picture! We have 339 spots to fill and only 83 days.. WE NEED YOUR HELP!

All you need to do is write the words "Smiling Limpet" on your body ANYWHERE and send it to us with your name and location! Please get ANYONE you know to help aswell!!

This is the site address:http://groups.msn.com/Smilinglimpet

This is the un-official site for the movement! So you can see all the others who have taken part!

Send all pictures to: [email protected] and make the subject 'Smiling Limpet'

THANKS!

2. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

3. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

I'm sponsoring a contest to get 500 people who care about this to painfully commit suicide as soon as possible.

Will you be the first?

4. flatliner

flatliner Junior Member

Maybe. Do this first then we shall see.

5. source

source Junior Member

is there a reason behind this?

6. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Anybody draw it on their penis yet?

7. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Shouldn't this be considered advertising?

8. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

is your name from the xmen universe?

be on the look out for my marvel comics review comings soon (3 books left)

9. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

this movement has an unofficial page.

thanks for not dropping out of society and giving it your all...choke n die

10. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

dudes, if you don't do this and pass it on to at least 30 people your going to have a bad love life!!

I think this is advertising.

11. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

ooh ooh ooh ooh... neil gaiman came out with a new comic called neverwhere...

ooh ohh ohh

and i finally read the last sandman book.... aint that a bitch..he kills himself..and comes back with white hair?

and oooh oooh ooh spawn still sucks..

and oooooooh hurry up and post the review..

and..the fuck is a limpet? and why would it smile?

and why on the body?

cane i send in a picture with written on my chode?

12. fermentor666

Yeah, the last Sandman book was depressing. And Spawn is actually getting pretty decent again, IMO. I liked the whole Clown taking over Manhattan arc and the Nyx character.

13. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

i dunno

i think honestley after so many issues i have read and paid for, i became disgruntled at the fact that each issue althou however well it is written is undermined by the large quantity of toy ads in the back....hell the ads are almost as many pages as the story...it just seems too drawn out and slow lately..

although for a second i was liking the x-men books....but how many times can you bring back dead chaeacters.. and why the savage land...why?

i'm gonna start reading back issues of gloomcookie from now on

x-23 rocks

14. fermentor666

UGH GOD THE SAVAGE LAND ARC WAS THE GAYEST SHIT EVER!!! Plus the art was fucking hideous.

But forreal, House of M is cool and Astonishing Xmen is great. The toy ads in Spawn are annoying but what's cool is that there are no ads inbetween the comic pages like in Marvel and DC books. Sometimes those really piss me off, especially how they have the same ad layout for every book each month.