THE SMILING LIMPET CHALLENGE!

flatliner

Ok we need all the help we can get for this one! We were set a challenge to get 500 individuals to write "Smiling Limpet" on their body's and send us a picture! We have 339 spots to fill and only 83 days.. WE NEED YOUR HELP!

All you need to do is write the words "Smiling Limpet" on your body ANYWHERE and send it to us with your name and location! Please get ANYONE you know to help aswell!!

This is the site address:http://groups.msn.com/Smilinglimpet

This is the un-official site for the movement! So you can see all the others who have taken part!

Send all pictures to: unrealstains@hotmail.com and make the subject 'Smiling Limpet'

THANKS!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Vanity@Jun 26 2005, 02:27 AM

is your name from the xmen universe?

be on the look out for my marvel comics review comings soon (3 books left)

ooh ooh ooh ooh... neil gaiman came out with a new comic called neverwhere...

ooh ohh ohh

and i finally read the last sandman book.... aint that a bitch..he kills himself..and comes back with white hair?

and oooh oooh ooh spawn still sucks..

and oooooooh hurry up and post the review..

and..the fuck is a limpet? and why would it smile?

and why on the body?

cane i send in a picture with written on my chode?

i dunno

i think honestley after so many issues i have read and paid for, i became disgruntled at the fact that each issue althou however well it is written is undermined by the large quantity of toy ads in the back....hell the ads are almost as many pages as the story...it just seems too drawn out and slow lately..

although for a second i was liking the x-men books....but how many times can you bring back dead chaeacters.. and why the savage land...why?

i'm gonna start reading back issues of gloomcookie from now on

x-23 rocks

UGH GOD THE SAVAGE LAND ARC WAS THE GAYEST SHIT EVER!!! Plus the art was fucking hideous.

But forreal, House of M is cool and Astonishing Xmen is great. The toy ads in Spawn are annoying but what's cool is that there are no ads inbetween the comic pages like in Marvel and DC books. Sometimes those really piss me off, especially how they have the same ad layout for every book each month.

Archived