Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the fever????????

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by taper, Apr 26, 2003.

1. taper

taper Elite Member

sorry if there is allready a similar thread. i tried to search but i found nothing. anyways my question is who has the freight fever?not just the need to go out and crush trains but loving the smell, the feel of the yard. i love being around trains. they offer something that walls dont. it is something i think only real freight heads feel. its like i cant help myself when i see a clean railbox or rusty crusty soo line car.. i love to hit trians for that simple fact. for the missions, the memeories, the overall feeling you get when you first step into the spot and get to work. i have the fever allright. i cant go like 3 days without painting trains. its so something i have to do, like a junkie and crack. when the weather breaks, and there is the smell of fresh railroad tie oil and the smell of krylon ultra flat black mixed with the sound of railroad gravel cracking beneath your feet on a warm summer night. the rush you get when a line rumbles through at 60 mph. the getting to spots, the getting out, and everything in between make me wonder if there is anything better than pulling off a successful freight session. i got the fever allright. and i love it! anyone else?

2. ghostvandal

ghostvandal Senior Member

dude i totally feel what you sayin. I was thinking about that a few days ago..it has been raining all week here and i had not painted a train since sunday. Damn tonight it felt so good. About the smell of the yards, i love it because i think psychologicaly it reminds me my first of all freight sessions. When i was arriving at 5pm and painting until 8pm and the yard was chill. But yeah, i definitly got the fever

3. taper

taper Elite Member

yea i thought i wasnt the only one. i know there has to be more people though..........

4. damn vandle

damn vandle Member

I KNOW I GOT IT!!!!!:sick:

5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i understand what your saying. i havent been to the yard in 3 months and i most likely wont get to go again untill next september.

6. hobbesv2

hobbesv2 Member

it's fucking hell, right? i miss my crew :cry:

summer's right around the corner boys...

7. taper

taper Elite Member

i just got in form a nice nite of painting. not too cold and there were like 4 boxes at the chillest spot. it was a clear nite and the trains were all lit up from the moon. and it alll came out very well.......thats what it all about

8. Mike bibby

Mike bibby Guest

usually after i finish my 40oz. and catch a cool buzz, than i start getting into it..

9. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

its all about fever yes!, i get it exactly, more than two days i just think and think about the next time im hitting freights, i love when i walk into 1st hour language arts, even after showering with a fresh scent of paint on me from the previous night. the whole atmosphere is just perfect, walking out of there head high :). not a head buzz , but a body buzz yah know.

10. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

11. taper

taper Elite Member

i think its going around.......

12. CROW RA

CROW RA Senior Member

tapppppper hit me up with the flix
    kupas @aol.com

13. curious

curious Member

THE FEVER IS RIGHT.

:sick:

14. taper

taper Elite Member

hey crow just shhot me an email first since mine cant send them. i can reply to allready sent emails tho so.... [email protected]

15. Ratster

Ratster Banned

Does anyone have that thing where all you ever think about is graf in general? I have it. Is it unhealthy?