the fever????????

taper

sorry if there is allready a similar thread. i tried to search but i found nothing. anyways my question is who has the freight fever?not just the need to go out and crush trains but loving the smell, the feel of the yard. i love being around trains. they offer something that walls dont. it is something i think only real freight heads feel. its like i cant help myself when i see a clean railbox or rusty crusty soo line car.. i love to hit trians for that simple fact. for the missions, the memeories, the overall feeling you get when you first step into the spot and get to work. i have the fever allright. i cant go like 3 days without painting trains. its so something i have to do, like a junkie and crack. when the weather breaks, and there is the smell of fresh railroad tie oil and the smell of krylon ultra flat black mixed with the sound of railroad gravel cracking beneath your feet on a warm summer night. the rush you get when a line rumbles through at 60 mph. the getting to spots, the getting out, and everything in between make me wonder if there is anything better than pulling off a successful freight session. i got the fever allright. and i love it! anyone else?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude i totally feel what you sayin. I was thinking about that a few days ago..it has been raining all week here and i had not painted a train since sunday. Damn tonight it felt so good. About the smell of the yards, i love it because i think psychologicaly it reminds me my first of all freight sessions. When i was arriving at 5pm and painting until 8pm and the yard was chill. But yeah, i definitly got the fever

Originally posted by ARCEL

i understand what your saying. i havent been to the yard in 3 months and i most likely get to go again untill next september.

it's fucking hell, right? i miss my crew :cry:

summer's right around the corner boys...

i just got in form a nice nite of painting. not too cold and there were like 4 boxes at the chillest spot. it was a clear nite and the trains were all lit up from the moon. and it alll came out very well.......thats what it all about

its all about fever yes!, i get it exactly, more than two days i just think and think about the next time im hitting freights, i love when i walk into 1st hour language arts, even after showering with a fresh scent of paint on me from the previous night. the whole atmosphere is just perfect, walking out of there head high :). not a head buzz , but a body buzz yah know.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived