the difference in hand

miz303

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i brought up my boy ANOY a while back. tought him everything i knew then. my hand and all. he was a lefty.. he had a different flare than i did because of it. oncve he started to do his own style it was real left hand oriented. i had a hard timne doing his hand because it was custom made for his left hand.

------------------

"Rain, it's rain again, rain down on my parade, i'm wrong you're right it's not what you would do - walk one mile in these shoes..."

Originally posted by MUNE:

i brought up my boy ANOY a while back. tought him everything i knew then. my hand and all. he was a lefty.. he had a different flare than i did because of it. oncve he started to do his own style it was real left hand oriented. i had a hard timne doing his hand because it was custom made for his left hand.

..........miz303.....63

------------------

om/scripts/graff/graffsections.asp?WID=69§ion=Sketches&item=Sketch&page=3&recs=1

back when i played gi joe i thing salvo was my favorite because he had rockets....i used to go grab some green garnish and use that for bushes then id call up my boy justin and he'd roll over with the hovercraft and a sack full of gi joes...by then we would have 50 or 60 gi joe strategicaly place all over the house, hiding behind the clock on the mantel only to take out the first soldier unlucky enough to cross its path...every thing would be set up...vehicles everywhere, we even made little bunkers but by the time we got everything set up...we didnt even feel like playing so for the rest of the afternoon gi joe and cobra would lie locked in an endless stalemate while justin and myself rocked the pants off streets of rage...

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

im surprised zem passed on this one...i dont know about other cities handstyles, but in philly, southpaws always stick out....my favorite leftie....RAZZ LAW1. i can imagine that in other cities the difference is probably nothing though.

the only thing that i can think of that wouuld help is if youve ever been doing tags hanging off shit, like a roof, or out hollowed out windows on abandoned buildings....if youre a righty, all the hangout tags will be on the right side of the window or ledges and shit that go to the right..if you had a left handed partner, you could kill it all equally. thats a thought, i guess.

Originally posted by niseNSF:

im surprised zem passed on this one...i dont know about other cities handstyles, but in philly, southpaws always stick out....my favorite leftie....RAZZ LAW1. i can imagine that in other cities the difference is probably nothing though.

the only thing that i can think of that wouuld help is if youve ever been doing tags hanging off shit, like a roof, or out hollowed out windows on abandoned buildings....if youre a righty, all the hangout tags will be on the right side of the window or ledges and shit that go to the right..if you had a left handed partner, you could kill it all equally. thats a thought, i guess.

...yeah I remember this place the enferno,I would hang out and always find a place to hit...guess there is more right handers...and in school they made you turn the paper to the side.........303k

Archived