Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The ab roller

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by IDrinkSprite, Apr 26, 2003.

1. IDrinkSprite

IDrinkSprite Senior Member

ok,i was just wondering if this thing really works.i had it for almost two years but used it for the first time today and did about 50 and my stomach is hurting.Im a tall skinny fuck that wants to get toned.does this shit work?

2. kido

kido Senior Member

i dont understand... and im drfunk... and i lime to dot dot dot everything i say... and im drunk...

3. kido

kido Senior Member

and i said and i lime...

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

5. IDrinkSprite

i know theres someone on here that knows all about fitness and shit,i cant remember his name though..

6. dork

dork Member

try it for a month and let me know if it works...i have one but to lazy to use it

7. Tame*Boston

Tame*Boston New Jack

according to what my sister told me and those gay infomercials said is that you you have to use those things 3 minutes everyday and you're supposed to see a dramatic improvement. :) hope that helps.

8. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

NO ADVERTISING YOU PEICE OF SHIT

9. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

haha ive also had that for the longest time. I think it does do something.
    It should. Anything will work if u give it time.

well xept for oatster's brain

BURN haha yea im j/(slash) kiddin

10. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

i had that shit, it works if you use it, but honestly just do crunches on your own and you'll get the same effect. all the ab roller does is help you maintain the right form and support your neck.

crunches (for all around abs)
    hanging leg lifts (weighted or not) (for lower abs)
    side to side dumbell raises (for obliques...aka love handel area)

that's decent....now i just need to get back in the routine and stop being a fat lush...........lol

11. IDrinkSprite

nah,im to lazy to actually do reg crunches.that stupid piece of blue plastic motivates me a little:eek: ^

12. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

i am in the process of assembling a bowflex, taking a break at the moment. i need to get motivated!

13. 2slim

2slim Member

throw that thing in the trash moron

14. sect one

sect one Elite Member

yeah i staretd a thread on 6 pack shit....i'm so lazy thoguh...i start to work out and then...nothing

15. IDrinkSprite