The ab roller

IDrinkSprite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by IDrinkSprite

ok,i was just wondering if this thing really works.i had it for almost two years but used it for the first time today and did about 50 and my stomach is hurting.Im a tall skinny fuck that wants to get toned.does this shit work?

NO ADVERTISING YOU PEICE OF SHIT

i had that shit, it works if you use it, but honestly just do crunches on your own and you'll get the same effect. all the ab roller does is help you maintain the right form and support your neck.

crunches (for all around abs)

hanging leg lifts (weighted or not) (for lower abs)

side to side dumbell raises (for obliques...aka love handel area)

that's decent....now i just need to get back in the routine and stop being a fat lush...........lol

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by ]:{o>

try it for a month and let me know if it works...i have one but to lazy to use it

hehehehehheheeh

me too, i just left mine at my girls house. hee hee

• 2 weeks later...

if you're 6'3" and 150lbs you should probably work on push-ups and pull-ups, put some weight on your arms, shoulders, chest and back... during that process your metabolism will start burning the fat on your belly... It's not the best idea to do too many stomach exercises, you don't really want to build muscle there just do a few every day (15-20) to keep tightness and spend the rest of your time bulking up, not trimming down.

Some girls that lived upstairs from Beardo had one of those and they were both eager to show it off for me... only one was cute though and it turned out she didn't live there but the both had nice asses... on the flip side, the ugly one hooked me up with the guy on Beardo's floor who gave me a big fat hash brownie...

Archived