that weird time on a friday after work but before partying

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

is getting blurred. im already zippy on some wine and this monster wad of cash and fresh supply of "things" is really making me anxious. shit needs to jump off stat.

too bad its raining. i'd be sitting near the river drinking big bottles of malt river talking shit to girls and my homies.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

why not? wanna talk on the phone? call me up.

that dude mike who came to visit lexx is coming up. wild ass dude. the girlfirend is secretly bummed cause i'll be up till 9am freaking out all night.

oh damn!! that was last week! snap.

naw naw nothing like that. we're really good right now so we're just going to have dinner and mad sex. no really, tomorrow is the garlic festival out in gilroy and we're going with my sister and her boyfriend and he's pickign us up at 9 in the morning. so sleep would be really great for sun, beer, and garlic.

I GOT BE IN WORK IN LIKE 4 HOURS...I JUST CAME BACK FROM BB KING BAR AND GRILL FOR A D-12, SLUM VILLAGE. YOUNG ZEE SHOW...EM WASNT THERE....IT WAS LIVE NONE THE LESS...I COME HOME ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO AND THERE IS A MILLION PEOPLE IN MY HOUSE PARTYING AND A FEW PEOPLE ARE SINGIN "LOVE SHACK" ON A FUCKIN KARAOKE MACHINE...I WAS FUCKIN GEEKED AND THE ZANAX AND LIQUOR WHERE KICKIN IN AND I JUST WANTED TO SLEEP...BUT I HAD TO STAY UP AND BE THE HOSTESS OF THE MOSTESS AND ENTERTAIN THE FELLOW "smokers" in the house....now im in my room tryin to fuckin sleep but can't, the price for livin in a party house...

yo hesh man next time ur comin to bk or si let me know...maybe we could meet up paint. smoke, whatevers clever...

Archived