Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Stickers, SAW

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by TWSsaw, Mar 24, 2003.

1. TWSsaw

TWSsaw New Jack

Im new at this whole writer thing, I did this sticker last nite what ya think?

http://optic.hybridnetwork.net/stickuhSAW.jpg'>

[img]http://optic.hybridnetwork.net/collect.jpg'>

word?:crazy:

2. Nomaq NBC

Nomaq NBC Junior Member

lol good start buddy but its already bout time for some new hands...

3. ares

ares Member

yo, i wouldnt be worrying about gettin up and fame right now. stick to the book for a year or so, trust me, its alot better that way. and dont try wild styles! apart from that, all you need is practice. oh and try not to start new threads with one flick. try and put em in other threads.

peace

4. Basic

Basic Member

word dont put sketches in here when your just starting out
    just sketch sketch and sketch some more .
    dont worry about the internet just yet .

5. TerraRyzeR

TerraRyzeR Banned

Keep workin , W's r one of them hard letters 2 do throwies with. S n A r pretty easy.:dazed:

6. TWSsaw

TWSsaw New Jack

I added that second set

I got some postals did that tonite..... tryin new colors i dont like green and red lol eeew:rolleyes:

7. dork

dork Member

8. melty

melty Senior Member

The only thing that I dont like is when peole post the same stuff in different threads.

9. Tre$Loco$

Tre$Loco$ Member

what is this crap?

10. TerraRyzeR

TerraRyzeR Banned

11. EveryWhere

EveryWhere Senior Member

at least you know what stickers are used for

12. TerraRyzeR

TerraRyzeR Banned

13. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i put this list together from an old thread, plus some colors i've noticed...
    here are colors that compliment each other

blue and orange

green and red

yellow and purple

black and white

grey and silver

pink and blue

purple and green

off-white and silver (chrome)

tan and grey

now, didn't you listen to us on your last thread? stick to the book!...dammit...you kids never listen. if you come in here showing this stuff you are asking to get dissed. you're lucky that you didn't get dissed really hard on your first thread. i am officially giving you permission to go bite off of some bubble letters you see around the web and learn to write your name correctly....but, make your own handstyle, or improve yours...jesus h. christ on a popsicle stick! you kids never listen....

14. swiss cheese

swiss cheese Senior Member

That looks alot like my stuff from when I was 13. No diss, I'm just saying you can only improve from here.

15. Quail

Quail New Jack

Nice carpet, and that plaid is oh so sexy !!!

Your A is nice, but your S looks sad and maybe it needs a friend? Or some air.