Stickers, SAW

TWSsaw

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo, i wouldnt be worrying about gettin up and fame right now. stick to the book for a year or so, trust me, its alot better that way. and dont try wild styles! apart from that, all you need is practice. oh and try not to start new threads with one flick. try and put em in other threads.

peace

i put this list together from an old thread, plus some colors i've noticed...

here are colors that compliment each other

blue and orange

green and red

yellow and purple

black and white

grey and silver

pink and blue

purple and green

off-white and silver (chrome)

tan and grey

now, didn't you listen to us on your last thread? stick to the book!...dammit...you kids never listen. if you come in here showing this stuff you are asking to get dissed. you're lucky that you didn't get dissed really hard on your first thread. i am officially giving you permission to go bite off of some bubble letters you see around the web and learn to write your name correctly....but, make your own handstyle, or improve yours...jesus h. christ on a popsicle stick! you kids never listen....

hey come on give the kid a chance. he said those are his first tries..im sure you put up perfect stickers with perfect letters and styles the first time you tried, but not everyone can be so lucky. Other people have to start out bad and get better...why you all just beat everyone down instead of tryin to help them get better?

i didn't really mean to rag on him about his skills i'll edit that but yes i did suck horribly and my reason for saying all this is he wuz told numerous times to quit putting up flix and dude refuses to listen...

anyways...

saw take that advice everyone has given u practice for awhile and when u improve maybe u'll post a couple flix but give it awhile mang practice first get "fame" later;)

Archived