Some Arnie Quotes for you, funny as...

se_FOUR

ONLY IN AMERICA!

ARNIE has left voters in stitches with his weird slogans, garbled speeches and bizarre policy statements — dubbed Arnie-isms.

His top quotes include:

On whether to run for power:

“It’s the most difficult decision I’ve made in my entire life — except the one I made in 1978 when I decided to get a bikini wax.”

On youth issues:

“I’m very much for children, and children’s issues and all dat stuff.”

On the details of his employment policy:

“We have to make sure everyone in California has a great job. A fantastic job!”

On marriage:

“I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman.”

On taxing Californians:

“From the time they get up in the morning and flush the toilet, they’re taxed. Then they go and get the cup of coffee, they’re taxed . . . This goes on all day long. Tax, tax, tax.”

Responding to accusations that he was a sexist, Arnie vowed to be a

“champion of women . . . especially very sexy blonde ones.”

On his economic policy:

“The public doesn’t care about figures.”

After being hit by an egg- throwing protester:

“This guy owes me bacon now. I mean there’s no two ways about it because, I mean, you can’t just have eggs without bacon.”

On his pal Kurt Waldheim, a Nazi war criminal:

“My friends don’t want me to mention Kurt’s name because of all the recent Nazi stuff and the UN controversy, but I love him and Maria does too, and so thank you, Kurt.”

On going for the Latin vote:

“I don’t understand how they can call me anti-Latino when I’ve made four movies in Mexico.”

On secrets:

“I think that the only way that you really keep it a secret is by not telling anyone.”

On California’s economic crisis:

“We have such a great state, there’s no reason why we are in the state we are in today.”

On the environment:

“Don’t worry about that.”

When pushed on allegations about his past:

“What is important is that I cannot remember what was happening 20 years ago and 15 years ago. But some of the things sound like me.”

After being asked why he had bragged about taking part in a 1979 sex orgy, he closed his speech by grinning:

“California — I’m going to sex you up.”

On pledging to combat special interest lobbyists:

“Special interests are going to go crazy because they know I’m here to kick some serious butt. When they start trying to push me around, I will push back.”

On his first decision in power:

“The first thing I’d do when I go to Sacramento is put a spending cap on those politicians because they just can’t help themselves. They’re addicts and should go to an addiction place.”

Apologising for assaulting women:

“A lot of what you see in the stories is not true. At the same time, I have to tell you what I always have to say: wherever there is smoke, there is fire. That’s true

taken from www.thesun.co.uk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by suburbian bum

Correct me if I am wrong but isnt the sun a tabloid and its contents not to be trusted?

true, but anybody who saw the interview he did with jay leno (from which a few of those quotes were taken) then you would know it's pretty much 100% kosher

Originally posted by BIGBLUE

strange enough .long ago Ronald Regan broke the ice as Gov of Cali and became president. If history repeats itself you can say by 2034 Arnie will be our 80 some year old president :idea:

They won't get rid of the born here law.

I hope.

Archived