Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So who else thinks America did it?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beans, Feb 12, 2003.

1. beans

beans Member

...with all these bullshit terror alerts going on and the impending oil war in iraq, who else here thinks america is the one pulling the strings? i had this address to one website that pointed out a lot of good facts about sept 11 and how america was behind it. shit's crazy, but made me think a lot about the subject. now more than ever i see america behind it all and current issues. and don't get me started about the masons...but anyway, wanted to see what y'all had to say on the subject and if you have any good web-site links on the subject. peace

http://www.williamcooper.com <good website about conspiricies

2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

3. killtheradio

killtheradio Member

man ur lame shits gross i dont wanna see that .....

4. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

yeah you need to buy credits to watch that shit? pshhhh

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

that's mamerro's link!

I think that whoever did it is so beyond our level of understanding,
    that the uneducated masses (that's all of us) will never be able to grasp it.

6. skaterzoot

skaterzoot Member

the worlds fucked up regardless

7. jades_blue

jades_blue Senior Member

8. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

if there was a "ooh! i do!" icon, i'd use it.

9. SRGUN GNRAL

SRGUN GNRAL Member

"YEAH I DID IT......................TWO TEARS IN A BUCKET........FUCK IT................LETS TAKE IT TO THE STAAAGE"

what what

10. KaBar

KaBar Senior Member

Regardless of who Actually Did It

The Bush Administration caught the fumble, and they are running with the ball. I have a hard time seeing any of this shit reversed after the war is over and Iraq has been "pacified." They have been whittling on our Constitutional rights for years and years and years. (Yawn.) I even bore myself. How many times can you sound the "CONSTITUTIONAL RED ALERT!!!" before everybody just says "Fuck it."? I've squawked on here plenty about how our Constitution and Bill of Rights is hanging by a goddam thread. Nobody wants to hear it. Those that do are burrowing into the ground like gophers, hiding shit, preparing, making provision to wait it out. You guys don't believe me, so what da fuck. Most of the people I know already have their shit ready. When they announced on TV that everybody should store three days worth of food, I could hear my wife laughing all the way in the computer room.

Houston, Texas has seven days worth of groceries on the shelves. If anything goes wrong, and we don't get food deliveries, after day seven, the shelves will be empty.

Then I guess we can vote ourselves some groceries. Or maybe we can get together in conciousness-raising groups and declare that some groceries should appear by consensus. Maybe we can pray that groceries will arrive (huh--might work.)

Basically, you better STOCKPILE SOME IF YOU WANT TO HAVE ANY.

Other than that, it's pretty much "use your imagination."

Do you realize that in Third World countries, a stockpile of food is considered evidence of assisting the insurgents? Crazy, but true.

FOOD IS A WEAPON, BOTH OF REPRESSION AND RESISTANCE.

11. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

12. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i dont trust americans..

13. TranceStoner

TranceStoner Member

Yeah I;m with you on this...I here Osama himself was trained by the CIA. Tell us all about the Masons...Aren't they some secret society type thing?

14. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

To tell you the truth, it's my opinion that Bush is just mad because Saddam tried to kill his daddy. I mean, you don't even hear anything on the news about Bin Laden anymore. At first the attitude was "We will hunt him down to the ends of the Earth. No one can hide from America," and then a year passed and nothing doing. Then Iraq got brought up in the mix to appease the American peoples lust for justice and vengence. I haven't even heard shit about Iraq since Dessert Storm. Now I think that Bush is stirring upa hornets nest that he wont be able to control. Why is he talking this crazy cowboy shit to all of the communist countries that are now nuclear powers? Why is he trying to fight damn near the entire world? Crazy son of a bitch.

On another topic: I wonder how many people collin powell has murdered.

Mr.Yuck strapped with dessert eagles ready for war, signing out.

15. optimodub

optimodub Junior Member

me neither :(

we're all up, shit creek because uncle sam has an itchy trigger-finger

reap what you sow and all that...