So who else thinks America did it?

beans

...with all these bullshit terror alerts going on and the impending oil war in iraq, who else here thinks america is the one pulling the strings? i had this address to one website that pointed out a lot of good facts about sept 11 and how america was behind it. shit's crazy, but made me think a lot about the subject. now more than ever i see america behind it all and current issues. and don't get me started about the masons...but anyway, wanted to see what y'all had to say on the subject and if you have any good web-site links on the subject. peace

http://www.williamcooper.com <good website about conspiricies

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Regardless of who Actually Did It

The Bush Administration caught the fumble, and they are running with the ball. I have a hard time seeing any of this shit reversed after the war is over and Iraq has been "pacified." They have been whittling on our Constitutional rights for years and years and years. (Yawn.) I even bore myself. How many times can you sound the "CONSTITUTIONAL RED ALERT!!!" before everybody just says "Fuck it."? I've squawked on here plenty about how our Constitution and Bill of Rights is hanging by a goddam thread. Nobody wants to hear it. Those that do are burrowing into the ground like gophers, hiding shit, preparing, making provision to wait it out. You guys don't believe me, so what da fuck. Most of the people I know already have their shit ready. When they announced on TV that everybody should store three days worth of food, I could hear my wife laughing all the way in the computer room.

Houston, Texas has seven days worth of groceries on the shelves. If anything goes wrong, and we don't get food deliveries, after day seven, the shelves will be empty.

Then I guess we can vote ourselves some groceries. Or maybe we can get together in conciousness-raising groups and declare that some groceries should appear by consensus. Maybe we can pray that groceries will arrive (huh--might work.)

Basically, you better STOCKPILE SOME IF YOU WANT TO HAVE ANY.

Other than that, it's pretty much "use your imagination."

Do you realize that in Third World countries, a stockpile of food is considered evidence of assisting the insurgents? Crazy, but true.

FOOD IS A WEAPON, BOTH OF REPRESSION AND RESISTANCE.

Originally posted by beans

...with all these bullshit terror alerts going on and the impending oil war in iraq, who else here thinks america is the one pulling the strings? i had this address to one website that pointed out a lot of good facts about sept 11 and how america was behind it. shit's crazy, but made me think a lot about the subject. now more than ever i see america behind it all and current issues. and don't get me started about the masons...but anyway, wanted to see what y'all had to say on the subject and if you have any good web-site links on the subject. peace

http://www.williamcooper.com <good website about conspiricies

Yeah I;m with you on this...I here Osama himself was trained by the CIA. Tell us all about the Masons...Aren't they some secret society type thing?

To tell you the truth, it's my opinion that Bush is just mad because Saddam tried to kill his daddy. I mean, you don't even hear anything on the news about Bin Laden anymore. At first the attitude was "We will hunt him down to the ends of the Earth. No one can hide from America," and then a year passed and nothing doing. Then Iraq got brought up in the mix to appease the American peoples lust for justice and vengence. I haven't even heard shit about Iraq since Dessert Storm. Now I think that Bush is stirring upa hornets nest that he wont be able to control. Why is he talking this crazy cowboy shit to all of the communist countries that are now nuclear powers? Why is he trying to fight damn near the entire world? Crazy son of a bitch.

On another topic: I wonder how many people collin powell has murdered.

Mr.Yuck strapped with dessert eagles ready for war, signing out.

Archived