So my years of slacking have caught up. 2 weeks left of school.

xwibxonex

It's boiled down to this, if i pass all my classes, I will be able to go on the trip already planned by my mother and stepfather to go to Mauii,Hawaii, for one week, everything paid for. I live with my real dad, but visit them in a northwest city in the summer, this summer, they're vacationing in hawaii. Here it is, If i fail ONE class, by the end of the school-year, I wont be able to go to mauii hawaii

Thing is, there's two weeks left, I am failing like 4 classes,

Geometry, I've got like 2 tests to make up, and two daily packets, which are like 30 seperate assignments, 4-5 chapters. I think my girl can help me through with those, or i'll copy them off some other broad, as he grades on completion, not correctness.

Computer Applications, this class is easy as fuck, just LOTS of bullshit work over and over, and I usually spent my time browsing 12oz or listening to music and drawing. Now that i've seen my grade, 43%, I have to get my ass in gear, again, my boy josh said he had the disc from last year containing all the assignments for the unit i didn't do, but i'd have to go and change every one to data that fit's my name and blah blah. Not too much work, but then theres semester tests

Biology, Im getting my shit going somewhat, pulling through with a d, but need a c to average a passing grade, since failed first semester.

Semester tests, a big part of our grades, I'm fucked.

Language Arts, US History, not too worried, got my shit going in that class

Drawing and painting, did good on all my projects, but havet turned in a weekly sketchbook assignment in hella long, so I was failing, i'll ask her if i can make them up.

ANYWAY blah, long post, I've got all this shit I need to do, and I keep telling myself i'll find out what I can do, and do it, but i have yet to, procastination sucks kids. Im quitting my job today, or actually just never showing up again.

Who thinks i'll pull through and go to hawaii,

or who thinks i fail like usual and miss out on the dopest shit my family has ever done. I'm thinking i'll fail.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Fryre Dekoy

as he grades on completion, not correctness.

I'm thinking i'll fail.

what is that all about? Dude is settin up everyone for failure. But then again i had a geometry class in highschool that was taught by a legally blind lady. If i was in a rush i would just turn in a piece of paper with various shapes and random nonsense written on it. One time i turned in an english assignment and got an A+. That was rad

"Hope this is what you wanted.

Hope this is what you had in mind.

Cuz this is what you're getting."

-TOOL

Your a loser, and you being a loser generates attention for you. therefore you being a loser feels good. which is why people become losers. evidence of this is that you go on 12oz to post the fact that your a loser. and people reply. then you read. and you feel good to be a loser.

nah, garth thats true, all the way.

i think so too, somethings gotta get me to get going.

My parents needed to know if i was going to be able to pull through, I decided I wouldn't go to hawaii, but i'm going to get these shit's up anyway.

And tease, as much as I wanted to get pissed, and backfire at your ass, I actually understand what your saying, even though i'm failing, high school IS easy as fuck. I am passing some classes with an A and barely do any work

I quit my job of 2 years today too. I just want to get through school and get on with my summer

i barely passed HS.

it was so close that the guidance counselor said she would call the homes of everyone who failed and tell them about summer school, etc. i waited by the phone. finally i couldnt deal anymore and called my school and asked. i met requirements for graduation. good shit.

but i still didnt go to the graduation ceremony. that shit is wack.

i was the only graduating senior in my HS who didnt go to the grad ceremony. dopeness. fuck high school.

i never worked hard in HS. people think im exaggerating when i tell them i would drive home from school, leave my backpack in the car, then just drive to school the next morning and my backpack was already in the car. i never did any type of studying or homework.

i excelled in my law classes, and thats it. i had duel enrollment courses in law, so my law classes were college classes. i got nothing but A's and didnt take a single note. that shit just made sense to me. and i had such a passion for it that everything was interesting. i still have a strong interest in one day being in criminal justice. whether its as a police officer, prison guard, lawyer, detective, i dont really care. i love every aspect of that shit. im gonna go back to college and get a degree in criminology or some type of law. im just tryin to say maybe you gotta find your niche..

and ever since high school..i went to the Army..I quit that, then I went to college..quit that too. good shit. heh.

MY STORY IS THE DEFINITION OF WACK...

ok last ive been getting called in the office mad for unexcused absences.. but i ran away from home years ago so they dont do shit..

so.. my principal tells me about 3 weeks ago not to miss anymore days and if i do to go tell him after..

so 3 weeks go by and its all good.. till this one night my boy wakes my ass up tells me to come out side.. and hes there telling me to bring my crate of paint.. whatever i bring it.. hes with another cat from our crew who hasnt painted in a while.. so he has a wild itch.. so we drive to overtown and do black infill white outlines throwups on some green tiles building.. then some rooftops and some lame throwups.. w.e we were bored so i get home at like 2 and didnt get to bed till 4.. the next morning i dont even wake up till like 12 and its pouring and i definetly wont walk to skool in the rain..

next day i walk into the principles office to excuse my absence.. and

bang!!!!! he kicks me out of skool and now im currently kicked out of skool with 23 days left for me to graduate..

brings tears to my eyes...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

School in the US must suck horribly. I fucking loved school, and I even went to an all-boys Catholic high school, which by definition is intrinsically shit.

Archived