Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So are you guys okay? (FB's advice thread 2004)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fatbastard, Mar 10, 2004.

1. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

Cause i would hate to think members of the channel zero crew are venting away issues, questions, and all sorts of situations that are making them miserable.

Dont worry, fatbastard is here...........you can talk to me about anything. Anything at all let it all out.

fatbastard/thats what i'm here for.

2. sneak

sneak Guest

just a short, easy one...

do i throw away a year and halfs college time and drop out because i
    a) hate this place
    B) am not doing well in the subjects i dont like (ie 2 out of 3)

do i think "fuck university" and head straight out to the world or do i put the effort in and carry on trying to get in?

3. Telo

Telo Elite Member

Trendy..everyone is starting advice threads.

4. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

sneakers,

I cant stress this enough, KEEP TRYING....i know what its like when you have so many assignements due, you dont know where to start, half the assignements you dont understand and are constantly feeling guilty for blowing a whole weekend away not doing any study or homework...on top of that you have to buy a bunch of overpriced textbooks that you dont have any money for...and lets not forget always feeling feeling sleepy and getting up in the morning is a real chore, (we have to face it we're not morning people)...

But man, there IS a light at the end of the tunnel...it seems shit now but your future will be so much better if you stick with university. you can travel the world and professional employment will in a lot of cases be available to you and lets not forget the money you will make...eventually you will want to get married and have kids right? (in your late twenties early thirties?) do you want to be constantly struggling living in the most ghetto of suburbs and always worry about when that next paycheck will be coming in?

Lets not foget the education you will have which will be a valuable asset to the rest of your life...its a couple years hard work rewarded with an eternity of benefits. You will be able to hold your head high knowing no matter what gets taken away from you, your education wont be.

THE REAL WORLD IS A FUCKED UP PLACE, my friend recently threw in the towel after almost 4 years of studying and now wakes up at about 3 in the afternoon playing playstation and eating junk food, falling asleep at 5 in the morning after sketching...why does he do this? cause like a lot of people he thought all he had to do was look in the classifieds and he could find a job, contrary to his beleifs when you have no qualifications the work available is extremely limited and competition is at its highest.

so in conclusion bro, stay with it and use every available resource you have get in to university and complets your cources. its the rest of your life we're talking about.

5. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

I love you fatbastard.

6. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

This really depends, i think you should contact a real estate agent and find out exactly what the return will be like on your house investment wise, if in the next couple of years it will be on the rising tip, live modest for a while and seek the rewards later on.

On the other hand, if you are in desperate need of money, and have financial comitments you may want to sell and very carefully decide how you will divide your money (any other investments, bank accounts, purchasing necessary assets, Things for your own enjoyment etc)

7. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

But the trend setters version is always the best isnt it?

Thanks cinched, i quite fancy you too, maybe if you didnt have a boyfriend we could celebrate our love for each other with the adding of chocolate to milk. But either way i think i will celebrate it myself.

8. caL

caL Senior Member

i want to put red laces in my brown shoes,
    circle one--> y n
    thx,
    cal esquire

ps whats esquire meen

9. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

o my gawd.
    that sound so sensual.

10. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

I circled NO, if you can get cream or orange laces please beleive those puppies would look HOT!

and esquire dosent really have a meaning, its the name of a magazine....but in ancient times it was a term for like a candidate to who was applying to be a knight, or something to that effect.

11. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

so after long amounts of arguing i finally got my girl to agree to do a threesome.theres this one chick i got in mind and she is hella sexy and i really want her to do her and my gf at the same time (they're both filipino and fine as hell) but this girl already has a man. FatBastard, how can i go about convincing this other girl to do this three way fun for all? i need your help FB make this happen.

12. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

This is a hard one, start being really smooth with her, sensual kind of..and make yourself irrisistable physically mentally and emmotionaly.....get intimate with her mental thoughts and asks he all sorts of questions, then ask her if she wouldever sleep with a woman and/or have a threesome. if the answer is YES then your in the door. this may take a few months.

Then when you think you have her where you want herinvite her over to your place on day (make sure your girlfriends there) and sit down and do one of those talk till late late night, kind of deals...obviously alcohol will help, and tell your girlfriend to start making moves, once she does you then go in for the kill and start undressing your girlfriend fist so the other girl dosent feel uncomfortable, then you move on to her.

and BAM! threesome in progress, if this dosent work let me know so i can repatedly punch myself in the face and allow you to make me feel like shit in whatever way you chose.

thanks

F. Bastard.

13. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

Thanx FB im going for it! i will reveal further details in the future so stay tuned...:mexican:

14. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

go get em champ......

15. kido

kido Senior Member

should I buy the sporty bmw or the more reliable family sedan?