Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

snow in may.... again

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, May 22, 2002.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

so its may and its snowing agin here, its thundering and lightning and all tat jazz, but its snowing. they expect 10 cm by tomorrow. god this is disgusting, i cant wait to leave. it snowing by you dazzle?

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

that sucks , is it just me or has the weather gone in the shitter these last few years , normal trends seem to gone to hell . like snow in may for instance .......

3. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

sorry bout that tt. we finally shook it off here. was painting tonight in my t-shirt and loving the breeze. no bugs yet either. but we are gonna get shit on for a few days starting tommorow...cold and rainy. Lows around the freezing mark at night. not snow...but I feel your pain....fuck this place.

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

well... I'm about to drink a 5 year old Busch Light so it's shitty all over...

5. platapie

platapie Guest

god dam smart. ill give you 2 bucks 2 buy a cobra 40. 5 years old is raw.

6. blame

blame Junior Member

ahhhh what id give for snow

7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I am a raw dog.. plus it's after last call around here... this shit tastes ilke buff paint!

8. platapie

platapie Guest

i can only imagine.

9. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

it was a sunny day in hawaii today:cool:

but now its too hot and humid for me.:(

10. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

its about 5 degree's celcius here in the southern US.

11. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

yesterday i cut and watered my lawn, and the day before i was fighting off mosquitos.
    boy do i feel like a sucker.

enjoy it while you can ese. its nice to hear someone is getting nice weather.

anyone ever see lightning in a snow storm? its doing that as we speak.

12. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I've wanted to see this all my life.. the closest I ever got was a weak ambient show... but still...

13. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

what's with that Euro talk nightowl. you a southern boy ain'tcha?

14. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

it was for the canadians...I didn't want to confuse them into thinking it was warms when its really as cald as an eskimo clit

15. 23578

23578 Elite Member

snowing in the afternoon on monday here.