Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Sleep Deprived

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by kido, Jul 28, 2003.

1. kido

kido Senior Member

Who's sleep deprived? Igotta wake up at 7:00am every morning monday thru friday and it's 1:15 right now. It seems like no matter how I try I can never accomplish 8 hours on these days. Who's wiht me? bored,....fuck.

2. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

8 hours is a dream. most nights I get 6 and a bit. 7 on a good day. when I start hitting 5-6 hours I run the risk of being late in the morning from falling back asleep after the alarm goes off.

3. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

yeah i went to bed at 1:30 last night didnt get to sleep til about 3 had to wake up at 7 for work but i jus told my mum to call up my boss and tell him im sick:D

4. IDrinkSprite

IDrinkSprite Senior Member

i been gettin a good 10 hours latley.couple weeks ago i would go about 2 days without sleep.i felt broken.

5. kido

kido Senior Member

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i dont have any reason to get up at a certain time, weeeeeee

7. DyeStop.

DyeStop. Member

i'm getting 10-13 hours a night but once school starts it'll be more like 6-7. god bless education

8. sneak

sneak Guest

now, my sleeping patter is go to bed at 1/2am, end up waking up at 7am

:(

9. diggity

diggity Guest

i have a really hard time going to sleep, especially if i'm thinking about something and if i wake up in the middle of the night, like i did tonight, and start thinking about things, i have to get up and start working on shit, problem is, i start off with a dose of 12oz, start working for a minute and endup right back at 12oz.

10. crave

crave Veteran Member

usually, i'm getting between 6-7 hours. i'm working shift, 12 on 12 off, 7 days a week. every so often i'll get a day off, but not lately. i have trouble falling asleep, but once i finally do i sleep hard & have trouble getting up on time. it's a struggle.

12oz helps my days to creep by faster.

11. space base

space base Senior Member

I usually wake up around 3 or 4 pm.

1eye closed so I can see straight

12. crave

crave Veteran Member

what time do you go to sleep?^

13. space base

space base Senior Member

14. kido

kido Senior Member

Christ! I didnt even have to stress about sleep lastnight. I worked for maybe an hour today then it rained so we all got to go home. Fuck. Gives me plenty of time to go back to sleep before I work tonight. But shit I know Ill end up sitting here for way too long. 12oz sheeesh

15. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

You sleep I creep.

Well not really creep but work.
    1:00-7am

It sucks trying to go to sleep when it's 2 million freakin' degrees outside and your sweating like a fat person eating.

I get between 4-9 hours sleep a day.
    Usually around 6-8 most days.
    Days off I try to get 13. But it hardly happens