Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kido

Sleep Deprived

Who's sleep deprived? Igotta wake up at 7:00am every morning monday thru friday and it's 1:15 right now. It seems like no matter how I try I can never accomplish 8 hours on these days. Who's wiht me? bored,....fuck.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

8 hours is a dream. most nights I get 6 and a bit. 7 on a good day. when I start hitting 5-6 hours I run the risk of being late in the morning from falling back asleep after the alarm goes off.

yeah i went to bed at 1:30 last night didnt get to sleep til about 3 had to wake up at 7 for work but i jus told my mum to call up my boss and tell him im sick:D

Guest sneak

now, my sleeping patter is go to bed at 1/2am, end up waking up at 7am

:(

Guest diggity

i have a really hard time going to sleep, especially if i'm thinking about something and if i wake up in the middle of the night, like i did tonight, and start thinking about things, i have to get up and start working on shit, problem is, i start off with a dose of 12oz, start working for a minute and endup right back at 12oz.

usually, i'm getting between 6-7 hours. i'm working shift, 12 on 12 off, 7 days a week. every so often i'll get a day off, but not lately. i have trouble falling asleep, but once i finally do i sleep hard & have trouble getting up on time. it's a struggle.

12oz helps my days to creep by faster.

Christ! I didnt even have to stress about sleep lastnight. I worked for maybe an hour today then it rained so we all got to go home. Fuck. Gives me plenty of time to go back to sleep before I work tonight. But shit I know Ill end up sitting here for way too long. 12oz sheeesh

You sleep I creep.

Well not really creep but work.

1:00-7am

It sucks trying to go to sleep when it's 2 million freakin' degrees outside and your sweating like a fat person eating.

I get between 4-9 hours sleep a day.

Usually around 6-8 most days.

Days off I try to get 13. But it hardly happens