Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

skateboarding ruined my friday night

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dropone, May 4, 2002.

1. dropone

dropone Member

just wiped the fuck out on my board on the way to a friends. i was going super fast and hit a pothole. couldnt see the damn thing in the dark. it probably be in the hospital if i diddnt break my fall with my hand which i think is sprained. still bleeding though from the big scrape. i rolled down to the corner tavern and got a six pack of bud 1. becuase i have no ice 2. well you know. any way looks like ill be inside drinking beers and watching a movie by myself in pain.

2. platapie

platapie Guest

bud? whoa man thats the pits.

3. dropone

dropone Member

yeah by the way im broke. i asked for natty bo but they diddnt have any.

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

dude, no offense, but you are SUCH A PUSSY! Everytime I slammed seriously I would hobble my ass to the spot and play the sympathy party all night... who taught you to skate?

5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

oh, sorry you're hurt though

6. dropone

dropone Member

my skateboard is my car. i skate about 2 miles every day. i quit riding a bike because id pop a tire every week because of all the fucking broken glass.

7. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

pity me because love park is dead and gone. i had to skate shitty city hall. i cant even 50-50 ledges. noseslide? yes.

:mad:

8. skateboarding actually provided me with the only good point of my day... we were skating this high school about an hour ago (it's midnight right now) and there was some shit going on and a bunch of high school kids were around and some ultra cute cheerleader type girl started asking me why the hell we were skating so late and blah blah blah and we had a stupid little conversation but i didn't get her number or anything so it really wasn't that great. you know your life is truly pathetic when things like this are the highlight of your day.

9. whoami

whoami Guest

Shit man when I wrecked my bike once and went over the bars to put my hand out I shattered my wrist elbow and should and had to walk my fucking bike back..I felt like I was in a battle in veitnam walking like I was shot...anyway Yea i'm a hardass woohoo..:eek:

10. el barto

el barto Elite Member

i hooked this kid up with genetics shoes today hes 13 and probably going to be real good, i like to look out for the up and commers and i skatd the park till i rained oh and i painted a bboy hes real funny looking i love it.

11. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Now you can tell every person that asks you why you're fucked up your cool story.

12. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

i went over the handlebars and all i got was two chipped teeth.

13. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

nooooooooo!!!!!

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck..
    no more love park?
    shit, and i didnt even get to fucking skate there.
    :heated: :heated:

14. superstarism

superstarism Member

pity me...

heelflip to "rolled ankle" which in a month still isn't healed and there is a new lump in my ankle...still cant skate. 5-0 to broken radius and ulna aka the whole lower arm, compounded and twisted it backwards = a forever bent arm and a plate in it. fel of the bike and totally shattered my elbow in 3 places, now i have two pins. the list goes on too these are just the more serious ones.

15. HELLSATAN

HELLSATAN Guest

ollie to rolled ankle= a drinking binge till i feel better