Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

shitty shit that i want help on.

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by -sudz-, Jul 12, 2002.

1. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

i scanned it greyscale, the colours i used sucked, but you get the jist. what do you think?

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00214109f00000017.jpg'>

sorry about the size, fotango is shitty.

2. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

sudz i thought a bunch of people told you that the whole attempting transcendiness wasnt gonna work for ya.

get back to nice big letters and ease up on the shadow too buddy, you could kill someone with that thing!

3. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

i'm not attempting 'transcendiness'. as soon as anyone who's not wicked posts anything in here that's 'abstract' people throw that accusation.

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

yeah... less ghost lines.. either overlap or underlap.. pick on and stick with it.

5. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

yeah, i've been trying to stop with those, i've gotten into the habit i guess. thanks.

6. SmeechLizard

SmeechLizard New Jack

Shitty shit? I donno about that, I actually think its pretty coo. Why does everybody on this forum end their replies with "keep it up" or "keep practicing" etc? Do you really think if you dont say that shit 100000000 times that people are going to assume they should stop writing because you didnt tell them to continue? :confused: Heh, j/p, anyway I think that [email protected] is pretty nice, any criticism I would have would just be reaching for things to point out, and theres way too much useless negativity on these forums as it is. Peace. :beat:

7. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

you're new here, aren't you?

8. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

thats what i was going to say.

9. BitchAssSlut

BitchAssSlut Member

whats the point of asking for help?
    unless your name is ouija, you dont seem to ever accept tips or criticism in any serious manner from anyone...

people have been telling you to do the same thing forever now..

what makes you think anything has changed?

10. illwill

illwill Guest

i think theres way too much goin on in that thing. to be honest it looks kinda like chicken scratch with a 3-d. make it alot simpler.

11. Arson.85.ATG

Arson.85.ATG New Jack

i really hate it when people do that..they do their letters and then the fucking shadows like twice the size of the piece..it looks bad..i mean ok..yea u are better than some cats in here..just keep practicing....

12. unseen

unseen New Jack

my advice is to not ask for help from random ppl on the internet. reason #1 is because they dont know what your going for in ur work. reason #2 being u should try to develope on ur own and creat ur own stuff. reason #3 is the onley way u can make considerable progress is by practice u cant become very much better by following someones advice to straighten a line or tone it down or whatever. If u just have some fricken paitents and practice you will soon be crushing alot of these ppl giving u advise.

13. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

Oh please...stop talking like your sketches are really good and you can rag on people cause you think you kick major ass. You suck until further notice buddy

14. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

make it simple man...if i didnt know what it said i would never be able to decipher it...if some other writer saw that drivin by they'd never know what it said...and isn't that what counts?...just my 2 cents

15. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

You people all get way too indepth with your conversations. just look at the sketch and say what could be improved.

ie
    I think the style sudz uses could work aight if he changed something with that sketch. you cant change his style because its what his mind wants it to look like. but I think you can use things such as ballance to look at. I think in some areas there are too many lines close together and it looks too unbalanced, I would say spread the lines out more evenly.

just trying to help though, looks pretty good sudz.

fuk im high^^^