shitty shit that i want help on.

Guest -sudz-

Originally posted by DMX

see i don't get why people always say that, i don't think they're boring at all. a nice funky simple style is one of my favorite things to see. i'm going to use one of the most obvious examples and say mber, i absolutely love seeing his shit and it's always simple as hell.

i agree. i love simples, but i was saying in a general sence...or a "beginner's" sence, even though sudz has been at this for a while. i know when kids start noticing graffiti, they dig the crazy tats / fx crew shit and the simples are overlooked. smokezone2222

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HOST18 DYM

Keep it up with the big dimensions, dont listen to these nerds. Just keep practicing your letter formation.

damn sudz.. u must not practice at all.. because everytime u post your shit gets worse... man come on i know u have the abilty to do something nice... try doing some god damn fucking simples (a little over used saying).. but they are the answer.. i cant make out any letters in the shit... next time you post.. post something worth my time.. (like if u progress from what your doing now.. peace

-nak

Guest -sudz-

aight, none of you believed me that i have done simples, my bomb is a damn simple for christ's sake. but yeah, i spent 5 minutes and drew a bunch of them. i will post them later.

I just can't get enough!

Well then, I figured, Why Start a new thread for this sketch since the same thing will happen anyway, so heres whats up. I did this earlier today. go ahead and give me a tip or 3. I'm sure a few disses will get in there too but oh well. This is a barebones sketch, so here it is.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00226705f00000001.jpg'>

My current feelings on this sketch, since I'm kinda critical of myself: The M, Its got weak structure, even weaker than the I's structure. I assume thats why I tried to hide it by the arrows overlapping. Its obvious this isn't going in my black book and its just me fucking with certain things. The finished product(once I obtain a new black book will be much bigger(the photo is zoomed in alot) will have a fixed structure hopefully. Anyway, go ahead and give me your comments.

hey that looks reletively decent. you have a good grasp on proportions, now you should work on letter formation and relaxing with the arrows and cutoffs. it looks like you are manipulating cliche graffiti elements into your work...if that is what you want to do...then fine, but i suggest keeping away from it all as much as possible, or do it in a fashion where it doesnt looks as cliche. i even use a bit of cliche's in some of my work, but i feel my work in general isnt really cliche overall, but that is just my opinion.

even though you seem to have a grasp on simples, i think you should work more with your letter formations. i look at this sketch and subtract the arrows and all that "tech" stuff and i notice the letters are very weak. make those letters say something like "fuck off" or "i want you to kiss me yay!". those letters just say to me "uh..hey..how are you?".

ha ha ha.

(and sudz, im not here to insult you...just so you know, lifebox.)

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

hey that looks reletively decent. you have a good grasp on proportions, now you should work on letter formation and relaxing with the arrows and cutoffs. it looks like you are manipulating cliche graffiti elements into your work...if that is what you want to do...then fine, but i suggest keeping away from it all as much as possible, or do it in a fashion where it doesnt looks as cliche. i even use a bit of cliche's in some of my work, but i feel my work in general isnt really cliche overall, but that is just my opinion.

even though you seem to have a grasp on simples, i think you should work more with your letter formations. i look at this sketch and subtract the arrows and all that "tech" stuff and i notice the letters are very weak. make those letters say something like "fuck off" or "i want you to kiss me yay!". those letters just say to me "uh..hey..how are you?".

ha ha ha.

(and sudz, im not here to insult you...just so you know, lifebox.)

Wow, thanks alot Makros, I appreciate that positive feedback. Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out where I want my letters to go so I don't doubt it looks cliche. I'm just tossing those it where I think they should fit. It'll come to me through time however, I mean I am only a year and some change deep in this game we call Graffiti.

P.S. I changed the E in thise sketch from how I normally do it, I was trying to make it look stylish but I probably should've incorporated the normal E I use and just made that fit the peice.

Guest Stoney Blaze

Re: I just can't get enough!

Originally posted by EssAyEmEe3

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00226705f00000001.jpg'>

....the M structure I feel is quite strong. It may not be big enough though.

...once again, balance is critical with flat, morphic or peices done with dynamic perspective. Just match the size of the M with size of the S accordingly.

might work it out.................:dazed:

Guest TresOne

Yeah, make the 'm' a tad bigger, and bam! I like it..looks nice. And Sudz, maybe drop a few ghost lines, then post it back up with the colours...i like that sketch...lets see some colour. :)

Originally posted by FROSTY

hmm thats a little odd

this kid registered on this forum may of 2002. yet he claims that sudz has been posting this crap for 2 years.

whell i dont know but I think that sounds just a little odd....

well if he posts crap now and hes been on this forum for two years which is shown by the 2000 under his name and this is the year 2002 .....2002-2000 = 2.....thats 2 years you following me frosty again if he posts crappy stuff now and has been on here for 2 years that means all the stuff before had to be crap also

sudz man when i first got here i was thinking ur stuff was better than mine cuz i sucked ass then i was absent from here for a good year and am rarly even here now and well i feel my stuff looks better than urs now and i still consider my shit wack ass crap and i expected a lil more than u have given so go back to basics and work.... i mean i dont wanna be a dick or anything like that and i know i may sound like one but listen to what people say and have been telling u and everytime i see ur shit now its always go back to simples and hands so back to the basics and i mean people say it to me too and u gotta think somtimes its the best thing to do

peace hit me up if u wanna bitch at me about my shit eternalflow@shaw.ca and then ill send u some old shit and new shit and u can see my progressions cuz i aint all talk its just fotango is pissing me off so i cant post flix right now and trust me my old shit was wack as fuck so dont think im just raggin for fun but with all that said ur absrtact idea is good yet u need to make it less crowded in the main part and a lil simpler and u could have a good abstract

hit me up man

peace

Archived