1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

seekings friday night post...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Sep 15, 2001.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seekings friday night post...

Discussion started by seeking - Sep 15, 2001

so tonight i went to a bar/restaurant with a friend and sat there all night trading drawigns on coasters for cigarettes and beers. all in all, i did fairly well. i ended up paying for my meal and one beer, but got all the rest for free (for me and my boy.) then i spent the rest of the time trying to get the attention of this girl that my other boy already fucked with. it served no purpose cause i couldnt fuck with her anyway (me and my friends have different rules than the rest of the world it seems.) now im sitting in my room listening to king crimson trying to talk to mune on AIM but i dont really have anything to say to anyone (much less the girl i left half an hour ago,.) king crimson is fucking good though. and hand drawn coasters can get you alot of free shit in life. theres a lesson to be learned.

beardo, i need to be out there with you. we could have fun. and get shit for free. im coming.

seeking/one bad motherfucker weither you know it or not. im also a bad speller. 1200hobos like what.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

Remy Martin - Replied Sep 15, 2001

hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahhaahhahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahahahhha hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahah. HA

hshshdhshdhhfsfssahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahaahahhahahaha.....

i played bones.

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Sep 15, 2001

dude, I'm interested
    I wanted to read it
    but dick nuts fucked up the window
    so... much power I guess...

------------------
    2 Can Sam

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. and now you choke

and now you choke 12oz Elite Member

and now you choke - Replied Sep 15, 2001

hey seeking...do you happen to know the Clouddead guys? i really feel a lot of their songs. really ambient, trancy feeling...laid back stuff. what do you think?

and now you choke - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Sep 15, 2001

yup. they're the homies. dose, why? and nosdom. dose is my old room mate. one of many actually. good stuff.

physics of a bicycle.... isnt it remarkable...

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Sep 15, 2001

http://www.purefuckingapathy.com/random/nat.jpg'>

this is for you homie... i just posted it in smarts thread, but shes worth far more than that....

the girl i was wanted to talk to tonight looked just like fight club but with way better tits....

[This message has been edited by seeking innocence (edited 09-15-2001).]

7. dosoner

dosoner 12oz Elite Member

dosoner - Replied Sep 15, 2001

i always wondered what graffiti forum legends did on friday nights when i was at home watching tv

dosoner - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. and now you choke

and now you choke 12oz Elite Member

and now you choke - Replied Sep 15, 2001

right on, man. that girl is really cute. but she kind of falls into the "trying to be cute and innocent" look. if she was a little toned down i'd be all over her. those sandals and that hoody just don't work well together. i dunno.

i think we have similar tastes in girls, if you haven't already figured. but the thing about innocence is that it can't be strived for. it just has to be, without any effort. from our perspective, it's searching for a girl that seems really real. not some superficial shell. the eyes tell everything. or perhaps that may just be me. they're rare.

if you and i ever meet again, you know that it's on. because it wouldn't be just a contest to see who can find who and get her. but more a contest of who can get HER. the one who is supreme. niggahs know.

and now you choke - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Sep 15, 2001

got drunk. went to 2 parties, got booted from both of them. tried to drive the tractor at this fools ranch where the party was. he kicked me out. hot girl from school was there. didnt talk to her. im to old to go to parties.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  10. dosoner

dosoner 12oz Elite Member

dosoner - Replied Sep 15, 2001

thats what you get for being an asshole, if some drunk dick head was tryin to be funny doing shit like that at my farm, id kick his ass out too

dosoner - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

chicken bone - Replied Sep 15, 2001

that girl is beautiful. she gets two thumbs up

...her bum!

ohoho, who am i kidding! the chicken bone doesnt mess with the bunghole.

------------------
    chicken bone!

12. MUNE

MUNE 12oz Junior Member

MUNE - Replied Sep 15, 2001

seekings conversation with me on aim was boring so i had to just make him wait for like twenty minutes between each sentence.

haha. aaawww...sorry. i was busy doing paying jobs..
    watched radioland murders..which is a highly underrated movie if you like old time radio shows, and i watched nija scroll for the gajillionth time.

------------------
    "Rain, it's rain again, rain down on my parade, i'm wrong you're right it's not what you would do - walk one mile in these shoes..."

MUNE - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Sep 15, 2001

http://web.mthcsc.wfu.edu/~burg/images/JBurg.jpg'>
    so seeking...she looked a little like this you mean!?!? THATS FUCKIN DOPE DOOOD!!!!

------------------
    $$$[i]666[b]MAKROS[/b]666[/i]$$$

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  14. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

-Rage- - Replied Sep 15, 2001

^^^^^ Aaaahahahahaha!! ^^^^^^

-Rage- - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  15. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

shameless self promotion - Replied Sep 15, 2001

Seeking, im about to give you the best advice anyone will ever give you. NEVER hesitate to masturbate....

------------------
    Above the clouds, Above the clouds..

shameless self promotion - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages: