seekings friday night post...

seeking

so tonight i went to a bar/restaurant with a friend and sat there all night trading drawigns on coasters for cigarettes and beers. all in all, i did fairly well. i ended up paying for my meal and one beer, but got all the rest for free (for me and my boy.) then i spent the rest of the time trying to get the attention of this girl that my other boy already fucked with. it served no purpose cause i couldnt fuck with her anyway (me and my friends have different rules than the rest of the world it seems.) now im sitting in my room listening to king crimson trying to talk to mune on AIM but i dont really have anything to say to anyone (much less the girl i left half an hour ago,.) king crimson is fucking good though. and hand drawn coasters can get you alot of free shit in life. theres a lesson to be learned.

beardo, i need to be out there with you. we could have fun. and get shit for free. im coming.

seeking/one bad motherfucker weither you know it or not. im also a bad speller. 1200hobos like what.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Remy Martin

hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahhaahhahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahahahhha hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahah. HA

hshshdhshdhhfsfssahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahaahahhahahaha.....

i played bones.

right on, man. that girl is really cute. but she kind of falls into the "trying to be cute and innocent" look. if she was a little toned down i'd be all over her. those sandals and that hoody just don't work well together. i dunno.

i think we have similar tastes in girls, if you haven't already figured. but the thing about innocence is that it can't be strived for. it just has to be, without any effort. from our perspective, it's searching for a girl that seems really real. not some superficial shell. the eyes tell everything. or perhaps that may just be me. they're rare.

if you and i ever meet again, you know that it's on. because it wouldn't be just a contest to see who can find who and get her. but more a contest of who can get HER. the one who is supreme. niggahs know.

Originally posted by T.T Boy:

got drunk. went to 2 parties, got booted from both of them. tried to drive the tractor at this fools ranch where the party was. he kicked me out. hot girl from school was there. didnt talk to her. im to old to go to parties.

thats what you get for being an asshole, if some drunk dick head was tryin to be funny doing shit like that at my farm, id kick his ass out too

Guest chicken bone

that girl is beautiful. she gets two thumbs up

...her bum!

ohoho, who am i kidding! the chicken bone doesnt mess with the bunghole.

------------------

chicken bone!

seekings conversation with me on aim was boring so i had to just make him wait for like twenty minutes between each sentence.

haha. aaawww...sorry. i was busy doing paying jobs..

watched radioland murders..which is a highly underrated movie if you like old time radio shows, and i watched nija scroll for the gajillionth time.

------------------

"Rain, it's rain again, rain down on my parade, i'm wrong you're right it's not what you would do - walk one mile in these shoes..."

choke... admittadly, that picture is incredibly more airbrushed and 'polished' than i would ever like in real life. infact, when i took it into photoshop, i tried to tone it down a bit, but then i was a bit too tipsy to really pull such a thing off so i left it as it was...

i agree, its on... its always on, together or not... haa

Archived