- S.W.A.T. (2003) -

NOUM

8199_heading.jpg

An arrested drug kingpin is transported by a Los Angeles Police Department SWAT team led by Jackson's character out of the city and into federal custody. Plans go awry when the kingpin offers $100 million to anyone who can free him.

i'm not going to bore you guys with synopsis but just know that if the previews don't lie then this might be another classic..sort of like the punisher thread and the t3..only this movie is about team work and gun play,bring the kids,take your mom..better yet bring jamie fox I hear ll cool J gets the shit beat out of him...enjoy..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mr president ill fuck you sideways bitch

YEAH THE MOVIE LOOKS OOLCAYS, I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE PART WHERE THEY ALL STARTED DANCING IN THE RESTAURANT AND SINGING "YEAH WE'RE SWAT" :rolleyes:

stupid fags, only in America, i mean jesus christ not all of you are gay but at least around 90%

Originally posted by Rectum

mr president ill fuck you sideways bitch

stupid fags, only in America, i mean jesus christ not all of you are gay but at least around 90%

This coming from a guy with an ASSHOLE for a name. :confused:

The movie does look good though, the dancing thing is totally out of line, but for the most part this movie looks pretty sick...

Archived