Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Review of the the very first issue of Nintendo Power Magazine..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Poop Man Bob, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Here.

2. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

3. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

dope. aint nothin like super mario3 ;)

4. cultural me

cultural me Member

damn son, ive got the first two years of that mag. then a grip of random ones.

5. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Ahhh. Good times. Good times.

I had that magazine. So much of my childhood was spent in front of the TV playing Nintendo, I bought one from a pawn shop a few years ago and still bust it out every now and again.

I had all those games they mentioned. Of couse Super Mario and Duck Hunt, they came together with the system along with 2 controllers (if your parents went all out). I had Hogan's Alley, Kung-Fu, Punch-Out, Ghosts n' Goblins, Zelda, T&C Surf, a wrestling game sof some kind... the one that was based on those little rubber figures, Contra (up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, select, start), Super Mario , Super Mario 3, 720, Zelda 2 (the gold cartridge) and probably a few more.

Wow. Brings back memories. Makes me feel old.

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I had a friend who used to get those monthly, we would spend hours reading those and playing Lego's and GI Joes. Man, I miss childhood.....

7. puhfester

puhfester Member

8. fr8burner

fr8burner Elite Member

i want the free poster:eek:

9. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

EGM and GAMEFAN where probly the best game magazines, I have GAMEPRO#4 somewhere

10. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

007 373 5963 code to fight mike tyson in punch out

i cant remember what i did last week, my sisters birthday, or where i leave shit in my house, but i remember that.

[​IMG]

11. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

i wanna throw a nintendo in my car...:D

12. yoink

yoink Elite Member

yeah i have that issue at home somewhere....crazy, i still love throwing in nintendo games randomly and playing some of them.
    anyone still have their atari 2600 though? i wanna find mine.

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.metal-reviews.com/images/bands/i_n/point.jpg'>
    My friend has that issue...ive read it like 2 times. its fucking amazing.

14. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

i still remember the super famicom reviews of the dragonball games around 93' before it became popular here, that issues probably worth some dough