RAPED 25 TIMES!!!

jah

a woman was raped 25 times by 14 lebanese australians. i cant recall when they said it happened, but i saw the story on the news.

a woman was on a train talking to some dudes for a while and they asked her if she wanted to go kick a joint with them. she said cool and went off somewhere. they took her to a secluded parking lot somewhere and held a gun to her head telling her to shut the fuck up. they then called up their friends to come down and "join the fun". the 14 motherfuckers then continued to rape her all day long. 25 times she said. they told her they were going to kill her a number of times. they thought it was a hillarious joke pretty much. (they just mentioned the story on the news)

when she was released she went to the cops and told her story. they found condoms and sperm all over the venu. the leader of the gang rape is getting 55 years, he'll be up for parol in 40. theyve done this to a couple of differnt girls. all the girls are celebrating their victory and those guys are getting prepped to get raped for at least 40 years. i hope they get woken up every day with a night stick up their asses. they didnt express any guilt in court. they still thought it was a joke and made smart remarks and smirks and jokes about it while the women were on the stands. theyre gonna get whats comin to them. i think they should all get splintery broom sticks with razors glued on rammed up their asses until theyre dead personally.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

Hey Jah I was going to post that, I got it off the 60 minutes web site.....Bump for you posting it though good on yah.....I hope those fuckers get ass raped in prison. [i am from Australia the country this happened in]

Guest Stapler

And also the reason those people raped her, in a way it is to do with the certain males race. They had a thing against Australian girls, now this does not go for all Lebonese people but these males in particular. From experiences the type of Lebonese males this article is trying to point out are wankers who try and grope girls at night clubs and say stupid things and think they are cool. Now I repeat this was not directed towards the Lebonese community or any people using 12oz in anyway. that is just a fact in why they thought it was funny as they treat women as PROPERTY

i know youre an aussie mate. even if i didnt i would know now by the"good on ya". haha. hey, good lookin out for the 12oz journal too. ill be around in 4 months. holla at me and well go mack some asian honies....

Originally posted by Stapler

And also the reason those people raped her, in a way it is to do with the certain males race. They had a thing against Australian girls, now this does not go for all Lebonese people but these males in particular. From experiences the type of Lebonese males this article is trying to point out are wankers who try and grope girls at night clubs and say stupid things and think they are cool. Now I repeat this was not directed towards the Lebonese community or any people using 12oz in anyway. that is just a fact in why they thought it was funny as they treat women as PROPERTY

yeah, i forgot that part. they had something against australian girls. im not racist in the least (or prejudiced), but i have to say i think this may be a result (somewhat) of them being muslim (well, at least they think theyre muslims). now im not saying muslims believe in this shit. i think islam is a great faith , but its widely misunderstood and twisted throughout the world. and many muslims dont believe women are really worth shit. that may be why they thought it wasnt really serious, because theyre just women. im not saying that has a lot to do with it, theyre just straight ignorant, but it could have something to do with it.

"The judge told how Chami Mahmoud, knowing the woman had already been raped by a group of men in Bankstown, took her from them and told her he would take her home. Instead, he threatened to shoot her with what she thought was a gun, drove her to an industrial estate at Chullora, and raped her himself, knowing she would be raped by other men after him. "

that's fucked up. i really feel for those girls. i don't even want to imagine what they went through.

i hope those men get reamed

but i've had an experience with a lebanese man who don't seem to care for women at all, despite the fact he was newly married, she was pregnant and he was like 15 years older than me and all my friends. i swear he was like octopus man with all the girls.

not saying this is characteristic of all lebanese men it just seems to be prevalent with the ones i've come in contact with as well.

Guest postaholic

thats horrible.

however, i hate to think tha girl went to smoke a stupid fucking joint with these assholes. bet she quit that habit...

fucking humans. :o

DAMN THAT'S FUCKED UP I WROTE A LONG ASS IN DEPTH SOCIALOGICALLY SOUND RESPONSE TO THIS SHIT AND ACCIDENTALLY WENT BACK AND ERASED IT...

BASICALLY I WAS SAYING THAT LEBANESE PEOPLE HATE WOMEN AND ARE REALLY BACKWARDS... THIS PRETTY MUCH GOES FOR MOST MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE... I GUESS IT'S A VESTIGE OF THE FEUDAL SYSTEM ADOPTED AND SUBSEQUENTLY PROMOTED BY THEIR EQUALLY FUCKED-UP RELIGIOUS BELIEFS... I WAS EXPLORING THE QUESTION ON MOB MENTALITY THAT SOMEONE POSED:

i just don't understand things like this? i mean what would motivate 14 people to act in such a way?

THERE'S A LOT TO TALK ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO THIS ISSUE, BUT I THINK YOU CAN CHALK THIS ONE UP TO THE SUBHUMAN VIEW THAT MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE HAVE OF WOMEN...

I GUESS IT COULD BE WORSE THAN MURDER, BECAUSE IT'S SO DEGRADING AND DEHUMANIZING THAT IT PROBABLY MAKES A LOT OF CHICKS WISH THEY WERE DEAD... BUT TRUST ME IT'S NOT WORSE THAN MURDER BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL ALIVE AFTERWARDS...

I WONDER HOW MYSTIKAL'S DOING?

i never niticed before, but this is the first thread of mine thats gotten a response from seeking.

and marlboro, one aspect of westerm mentality i think is pretty wack is how death is looked upon as such a bad thing. i mean, of course not many people are gonna wanna die. theyd probably rather go through some crazy shit and live than be dead, but if death comes knockin, i dont see it as anything to fear. its a part of life. live as long as you can but when your times up its up.

Re: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

A LEBANESE RAPIST IS LEAVING BALTIMORE FOR NEW YORK IN A CAR GOING 60 MILES PER HOUR...

now if he gets caught, an we bring it back to ancient chinese times, an a 3.5 oz. glass rod is slid into his urethra and once fully inserted into his dick, is smashed into broken glass, how long does it take before he eventually cuts his own dick off?

Archived