punch me in my fucking neck

Giving Tree

so yeah.. im sitting here finishing up a 10 page paper thinking god couldnt hate me more when all of a sudden a beautiful blonde girl comes in and asks for glue.. i dont have glue.. so we talk a few minutes and she asks me to go to the store with her.. blah blah..

we hang out.. she's fly, got a man, but who the fuck cares.. blah blah.. i break out the DEPRESSED HEAD.. blah.. where the fuck do my thoughts come from.. man i BLEW shit all over.. i need to back up off the pity train and jump on the pussy wagon!! what the fuck man..

anyway.. she's coming back at 8 am cuz she left some stuff.. and she's FOR SURE going to figure out a way to repay me.. probably a cake or some bullshit..

doesntdeserveitbecausehisgameisbrokeasfuckfromhavingthesamegirlfeedhimpityfor2yearsoner.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

weak sauce my friend.. weak sauce...

2 years of the same ol ass.. broke me. man i need to start comin correct..

have you all noticed the amount of fucking girl threads i've been having? i need some serious help... too bad my school doesnt have pimpology 101, maybe you can teach me pistol, or any of you knightowls.. i need to get my game togeather.

Originally posted by bug

you could have offered her an alternate to white sticky glue...

thats worse than me telling her about my ex girlfriend and how i was a hoodlum when i was a kid.. haha.. shes a good christian girl.. *(starts poking out his eyes)*

maybe i can re-game it tomarrow.. when im less tired and happier... thanks to DRUGS AND SLEEP.

do 2nd time first impressions wear heavy? or can you re-write them?

Originally posted by Giving Tree

do 2nd time first impressions wear heavy? or can you re-write them?

first impressions don't really matter, as long as its not bad to the point where she wouldn't hang out with you again. first impressions are always wrong. ALWAYS. just show her who you are and what you love in your life. thats' all you need to do.

you do need to get punched in the fucking neck for that. What more of an invitation do you want. Next time R.S.V.P. all over that ass! Lesson learned... take time out, and breathe heavy all over a female individual. If all else fails, low self esteem with 215 (lbs).

Guest platapie

weak sauce my friend.. weak sauce...

dam if that aitn a hammer and a nail i dont no what is.

you can't live with 'em and you can't live without 'em..........that's how shit works.......and there is no such thing as "good friends"......fuck that.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

translation: rape me

well,not really.....but you get the idea........you make out(yet you trip on how she is seeing other fools-I always bug on that.....because I don't like to get in the way with someones' relationship.....or at least....try not too.)....or #2(you hang out so much that you get to know the other person sooooo well that you might as well just fuck and get it over with....but yet hold back because you don't want to damage the friendship.....and yes,it usually goes both ways)........I am stuck in that position right now and it sucks.......it hasn't happened before.......but I will be damned if I do something stupid and fuck everything up.........so........I just chill and let nature take its' course...and what doesn't happen doesn't happen.....fuck it.

yeah man, im feeling you guys... i mean.. i didnt come all boo fucking hoo.. but she got me on my ex for a few min, then she got me on where i came from for a bit.. and those are some sad ass stories... bah.. but she did talk to me for like 5 hours outside that... and let me tell you she was fucking CAPTIVATED when i was talking about my artwork and stuff.. so i feel a BIT better... that breather thing sounds damn good... i need to pull myself away once in a while.. cuz she was trying to ask me some questions, etc.. blah blah blah blah blah..

i'll see her today.. i'll turn my game face on.

i wish hooking up with girls was more like hockey, cuz then i could just start a fight with them when things got awkward.

:crazy:

wooo fucking hooo!!!

the words repay you were in there too... i think i can use that repay for a date.. and be FLY on that date.. and unzip her FLY and use my friend to dive DEEP INTO HER IMAGINATION!!

haha

just pretend you're your twin brother... i swear dude... it werks...

ha-ha. I took this bitch home when I was all fucked up. After a while, she was like....I wanna go home. I look at her and tell her I'll take her home in the morning, but there is no way in hell I'm sliding my drunk ass behind the wheel of my car. She just kept bitching and I passed out. I woke up in the morning to see her jumping in a cab.

I ran into her and some of her friends a few weeks later...I tried the twin brother bit to get outta the situation I was in. Didn't work, so I had to explain to her friends why I didn't drive her home. After I told them the story...they're like...don't worry about it, she's a bitch anyway. woah...feeling the love there.

Originally posted by 455

..and there is no such thing as "good friends"......fuck that.

yeah right..i have plenty of good friends who are guys.

oh, and definitely on the platinum tooth..

a look that says "i am a bad boy, and i need excitement"...blow that whining/depressed/pity stuff out the box

I'm gonna have to agree with 455.

I had this exact argument with a girl at work I'm friends with. I had her ask her best friend (a guy) about it. He replied,"****, if you wanted to give it up...you bet your ass I'd take it". Same thing goes for me....she says go...and I'm there.

Try and get an honest answer outta your guy friends. I guarantee at least a couple of them would be down with it. Granted there is always an exception to every rule.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Giving Tree

so yeah.. im sitting here finishing up a 10 page paper thinking god couldnt hate me more when all of a sudden a beautiful blonde girl comes in and asks for glue.. i dont have glue.. so we talk a few minutes and she asks me to go to the store with her.. blah blah..

we hang out.. she's fly, got a man, but who the fuck cares.. blah blah.. i break out the DEPRESSED HEAD.. blah.. where the fuck do my thoughts come from.. man i BLEW shit all over.. i need to back up off the pity train and jump on the pussy wagon!! what the fuck man..

anyway.. she's coming back at 8 am cuz she left some stuff.. and she's FOR SURE going to figure out a way to repay me.. probably a cake or some bullshit..

doesntdeserveitbecausehisgameisbrokeasfuckfromhavingthesamegirlfeedhimpityfor2yearsoner.

keep us updated bra!!

Archived