Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

punch me in my fucking neck

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Giving Tree, Oct 15, 2002.

1. Giving Tree

Giving Tree Senior Member

so yeah.. im sitting here finishing up a 10 page paper thinking god couldnt hate me more when all of a sudden a beautiful blonde girl comes in and asks for glue.. i dont have glue.. so we talk a few minutes and she asks me to go to the store with her.. blah blah..

we hang out.. she's fly, got a man, but who the fuck cares.. blah blah.. i break out the DEPRESSED HEAD.. blah.. where the fuck do my thoughts come from.. man i BLEW shit all over.. i need to back up off the pity train and jump on the pussy wagon!! what the fuck man..

anyway.. she's coming back at 8 am cuz she left some stuff.. and she's FOR SURE going to figure out a way to repay me.. probably a cake or some bullshit..

doesntdeserveitbecausehisgameisbrokeasfuckfromhavingthesamegirlfeedhimpityfor2yearsoner.

2. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

weak sauce my friend.. weak sauce...

3. bug

bug Guest

you could have offered her an alternate to white sticky glue...

4. Giving Tree

2 years of the same ol ass.. broke me. man i need to start comin correct..

have you all noticed the amount of fucking girl threads i've been having? i need some serious help... too bad my school doesnt have pimpology 101, maybe you can teach me pistol, or any of you knightowls.. i need to get my game togeather.

5. Giving Tree

thats worse than me telling her about my ex girlfriend and how i was a hoodlum when i was a kid.. haha.. shes a good christian girl.. *(starts poking out his eyes)*

maybe i can re-game it tomarrow.. when im less tired and happier... thanks to DRUGS AND SLEEP.

do 2nd time first impressions wear heavy? or can you re-write them?

6. vinyl junkie

i had me a girl for almost 3 years... it's still fucking me up in the gettin laid department...

7. vinyl junkie

just pretend you're your twin brother... i swear dude... it werks...

8. bug

bug Guest

first impressions don't really matter, as long as its not bad to the point where she wouldn't hang out with you again. first impressions are always wrong. ALWAYS. just show her who you are and what you love in your life. thats' all you need to do.

9. OPIUM3

OPIUM3 Senior Member

you do need to get punched in the fucking neck for that. What more of an invitation do you want. Next time R.S.V.P. all over that ass! Lesson learned... take time out, and breathe heavy all over a female individual. If all else fails, low self esteem with 215 (lbs).

10. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

depressed head??????

did you try to get her to feel sorry for you??:lol:

12. Abracadabra

EVERYBODY knows that is no way to land a female. they don't give a crap about your pissy problems. it just makes you look like a whiney faggot

13. platapie

platapie Guest

dam if that aitn a hammer and a nail i dont no what is.

14. 455

455 Guest

you can't live with 'em and you can't live without 'em..........that's how shit works.......and there is no such thing as "good friends"......fuck that.

15. Abracadabra

translation: rape me