paper chase is the joke of 12oz.

Santa Claus

its more embarassing than the artcrimes sketch section.

in other news, i got this badass lunch box from my sister who went to disneyland this weekend. its from the pirates of the carribean, and its just black with a jolly roger on it. its so tuff.

im so bored.

boo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

if half the people who posted jibberish in here

actually posted some sketeches... we'd be laughing~

and look at the thread by roler before you totally write it off.

Guest platapie

ive gotta agree. maybe 3 or 4 threads are good in there. but i havent been to the yard in months. that place is just silly.

channel zero tell i die baby!

Guest --zeSto--

Guest whoami

Does that top one have a T or A J after the S....Fizix That shit word...and yes to hear someone spending 5 hours on a sketch no one will see but yourself I wont understand but no one fucking cares what my opinion is...and I also dont get when they draw spray cans in the fucking sketches...It should be god damn markers, not cans...

Originally posted by Zack Morris

hey santa are you still coming for krazy with a K fest?

....naw, we aborted that mission due to lack of funds. i'm going on a little west coast tour around that time, anyway, so i wouldnt have time/money. :( oh well, we'll see what the next year brings

Guest platapie

i think that the yard is also a bunch of crap. place just makes me mad. fuckers goign "aye yo dawg wut you like bettah da magnum44 or da big sharpee. and how da hell do they scratch the windows and wut they use?"

Archived