Paedophiles in YOUR area....

Guest sneak

So, like the title suggest i found something interesting last night. this is the story....

Last night i was invited out for leaving drinks for a mate who is soon to leave the area for University. Incedently, he lives just 30 seconds walk from my house.

The pub was great, and we all trooped back to his house for a smoke (and i dont mean cigs - 12oz rules!) As we are locking our bikes up outside (dont drink and drive, drink and cycle - its way more fun) some man walks past and says hello. He looks to be a bout 15 / 16 so i dont bother to look again. Then, my friend tells him to fuck off and starts having a go.

*blah blah blah - fighting in the street. We stop our mate, and go inside and skin up*

the reason for the troubles is that the other guy is actually 35-odd and used to try and get away with molesting 16 year olds. My friend says he knoiws this because the guy used to "follow" / stalk my friends group of friends. Apparntly one time, he followed them into a house party and managed to tie up a girl who was on pills at the time and was about to start doing whatever paedos do when my friend walked in, saw what was happening and battered him.

Then, 45mins later we get a knock on the door from police asking our friend to go down to the station to make a statement.

I was fucking shocked to realise that there is a known paedophile within spitting distance of my house (hell, i usually end up catching a bomb on his estate on my way home from places)! It really makes you think...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

skin up?

yea they just busted a huge ring of pedophiles in wisconsin last month i think...

and one in my area who was filming kids at a waterpark in his van..

did anybody else hear about that girl who stuffed her baby in a trash can at pentair?? ....bitch spilled beer on me last year at a club..good riddence

nah man fuck that.

even if hes a paedophile or whatever im not a vigilante. The only time i can lay a fist to someone other than my younger brother is when someone does something to me. fuck violence.

skin up?

one of my favourite past times ;)

Originally posted by casekonly

i hear ya, sneak. good deal. i just kinda think child molesters need to be beaten down, but i guess it really wouldn't solve anything. they'd just avoid you, not stop wanting to molest.

Not if you repeatedly take a crowbar to his testicles. If you destroy them,

they can't make testosterone, and he'll never have that sexual drive to

molest anything again.

Crow

Bar.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

So......sneak is a child molester?

i see the combined efforts of the Sheffield and Canadian education system worked wonders on you matey!

Archived