Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Paedophiles in YOUR area....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sneak, Sep 16, 2004.

1. sneak

sneak Guest

So, like the title suggest i found something interesting last night. this is the story....

Last night i was invited out for leaving drinks for a mate who is soon to leave the area for University. Incedently, he lives just 30 seconds walk from my house.

The pub was great, and we all trooped back to his house for a smoke (and i dont mean cigs - 12oz rules!) As we are locking our bikes up outside (dont drink and drive, drink and cycle - its way more fun) some man walks past and says hello. He looks to be a bout 15 / 16 so i dont bother to look again. Then, my friend tells him to fuck off and starts having a go.

*blah blah blah - fighting in the street. We stop our mate, and go inside and skin up*

the reason for the troubles is that the other guy is actually 35-odd and used to try and get away with molesting 16 year olds. My friend says he knoiws this because the guy used to "follow" / stalk my friends group of friends. Apparntly one time, he followed them into a house party and managed to tie up a girl who was on pills at the time and was about to start doing whatever paedos do when my friend walked in, saw what was happening and battered him.

Then, 45mins later we get a knock on the door from police asking our friend to go down to the station to make a statement.

I was fucking shocked to realise that there is a known paedophile within spitting distance of my house (hell, i usually end up catching a bomb on his estate on my way home from places)! It really makes you think...

2. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

skin up?

yea they just busted a huge ring of pedophiles in wisconsin last month i think...

and one in my area who was filming kids at a waterpark in his van..

did anybody else hear about that girl who stuffed her baby in a trash can at pentair?? ....bitch spilled beer on me last year at a club..good riddence

3. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

4. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

sneak, you should've let your friend beat the piss out of him.

5. sneak

sneak Guest

nah man fuck that.
    even if hes a paedophile or whatever im not a vigilante. The only time i can lay a fist to someone other than my younger brother is when someone does something to me. fuck violence.

skin up?
    one of my favourite past times ;)

6. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i hear ya, sneak. good deal. i just kinda think child molesters need to be beaten down, but i guess it really wouldn't solve anything. they'd just avoid you, not stop wanting to molest.

7. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

Not if you repeatedly take a crowbar to his testicles. If you destroy them,
    they can't make testosterone, and he'll never have that sexual drive to
    molest anything again.

Crow

Bar.

8. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

9. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

yeah, he puts it all in perspective.

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

what to do what to do

11. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

[email protected]@n..some of these guys are sick enough to get some type of twisted pleasure out of you pounding out those testicals with the crowbar..

12. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

So......sneak is a child molester?

13. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

yeah, that thing i found about the 12 ways to smash your own nutsack

14. crave

crave Veteran Member

smashing the face of someone that takes advantage of children would make me feel better.

but it wouldn't help the kids. .

**i'm the bestest speller in world!!

15. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member