Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

not to sound disrespectful, but...

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by patrickjilbert, Dec 7, 2001.

1. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

what is up with all of these graf people dying? it just seems like a lot, i don't know. how?

2. mizx

mizx New Jack

well people die everyday...

3. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

well i just thought that in the graf community it seemed like a lot.

4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!?? Don't you know any better?

5. mopius

mopius Guest

what is up with all these dumb kids posting topics in the bench without any pics in them?? how??

6. otto dix

otto dix Veteran Member

the way i figure it, its easier to die relatively young than live a long life.....especially now with how fast kids are driving their cars all suped up on high performance stickers.

7. diggity

diggity Guest

moved to third rail for lack of flicks

8. Jerk182

Jerk182 Member

burn rice. fast go.

-jerk182

9. graf-freely!

graf-freely! Member

10. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

you better think before you type...the people who have left meant a great deal to our community, their friends, and their families, so just think...please

11. TheStupidToy

TheStupidToy Junior Member

All of you need to shut the fuck up! Its obvious what he is tryin to say..... lately, for some reason, it seems graffers are dyin, I dunno why.... But think about it, most writers take hella risks, would you climb a rooftop in Compton at 2am??? He he...... get my point?

12. beardo

beardo Guest

you just hear about it more thanks to the wonders of the internet.

13. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

fuck that...

14. aztek4two1

aztek4two1 Member

you have the correct idea, but all the ridiculous words and phrases you used totally discredited everything you said.

i.e "graffers"

15. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

what the fuck are "graffers"?