New comer (sabe)

sabe2005

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmmm well it's not as if you own a name, it's what you bring style wise. Plus there are names repeated all over world wide, I just don't see why it matters. Theres also in hip hop two that I know of asop and aesop rock, pretty much the same but they still bring their own game and separate themselves apart.

But i degrise, I'm not married to any one name so maybe I fuck aorund with another one one that's probably taken three or four times over already. :haha:

I like it alot...

My only gripe is the "S" feels like its a different style than the "ABE"... even still, I think the piece still has good flow & I like the fill... but I think it would be stronger if the "S" were more like the rest of the piece.

:rolleyes: I don't need to come here for feedback, just felt like sharing. Also no artist is above anyone else for crits, You can always improve.

$19.78:

Yeah the "s" is a litle weak compared to the style overall, But whoever said it's weak overall, what kinda response is that? I hate when someone can't back up what they say.

I did however come interested in other peoples opinions...isn't that what everyone is here for?

No, most of them are here to tell everyone that posts anything to go simple and copy letters of cereal boxes, because that's what everybody else tells them when they post. I'd suggest ignoring paperchase entirely and just go paint, this is arguably the stupidest fucking forum in the history of mankind. I only come here for The Bible, the new sketch thread, and a cheap laugh.

How do you get that I'm trying (hard at that) to be a piecer at all?

You've seen two pieces of mine and you can already snap judge thinking you know my motivations? Oh well yeah I guess you can snap judge based on anything, but that doesn't make it the way it is.

heavyLox:

What do you think everything centers around NYC? I don't need to go and get any kinda rep from NY or LA or you...for something that I took 30 minutes to do, not to mention writting graff is a hobby at most. I got too many other projects I'm working on to pay much mind to it.

The question I got is why is it sucha competition for most peeps doing graff, hip hop lines? It's just expression. But I suppose it's the same as what I do with my comic work. People take that pretty serious too me included. So maybe I just answered my own question. :yuck:

Letters have structures to follow just as a human's body does.

What you are doing with the letters is much like if you were to make the pinky on a hand the longest finger, and put the butt on the lower back...

I don't know how good of an explanation that is. Hopefully you understand.

Also.. names. Your name is already taken. Using a well known's name is like copying a picasso and claiming it as your own.

A name is who you are in graffiti. Graffiti (for the most part) is about letters, taking someone's letters is like taking their identity. Or attempting to, anyway./