New and Upcoming Albums

Guest SayOne

Well Fat Joe, Mobb Deep, and Warren G came out. But on the 18 th comes new Ruff Ryders, Wu Tang, Nas, and for those who care Master P and Mystikal..

I got my hands on the new Nas. Fo those who have Morpheus, type in Ether.. That song is fuckin BANGING... LISTEN TO HIS LYRICS, he retaliates on Jay-z... :eek: :eek:

So I want your opinions if you got them or when you get them..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well,the new Mobb Deep is wack..

I won't buy anything Fat Joe put out after "Represent"

I want to hear the new Nas album.

No Limit...no comment.

The only good thing Jay-Z put out was the "In My Lifetime" single on Payday records in '94.

however....

the new Abstract Rude is dope.

Mystic Journeymen

Mykill Miers

Quannum

LMNO

Swollen Members

J-Live

Skitsophrenik(from Boston)

7L and Esoteric

the new Ed O.G.

*NOTE*...if anyone out there has the old I-N-I full length album...hit me up on an e-mail...would like to own it...same with Akinyeles' "Vagina Diner" Lp from '93..

Guest bumdigger

what song does jay-z diss the wu? i haven't heard his cd yet but that's a dead man if that's true. o and nas's ether should just about make jayz cry like a bitch.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

ok,

jay didnt dis wu, it was a rumor made up on the internet

the new swollen is ass

ok, not ass, but i liked their first one MUCH better. although bad dreams is growing on me. SLOWLY.

new nas- good. REAL good.

new wu- forget it. its the most amazing wu since cuban linx. maybe even better. off the effin meat rack, off the hinges. holy shit this album is good. after i burn a copy im still gonna cop it in the stores. jeezuz christ. the rhymes, the beats, production... EASILY top 5, maybe top 3 of the year.

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

new wu- forget it. its the most amazing wu since cuban linx. maybe even better. off the effin meat rack, off the hinges. holy shit this album is good. after i burn a copy im still gonna cop it in the stores. jeezuz christ. the rhymes, the beats, production... EASILY top 5, maybe top 3 of the year.

Seriously???:eek:

"Daiyyyyysee Daiiiiyyyyysee." He's the super computer in Space odyssey 2001.

Ummmm.......new realases??? New Poison the well record coming out with a cover by either radiohead/deftones...that should be great.

ummmmm...............i don't know other then that. The new De La soul came out..........somebody should update on if thats good or not. I was dissapointed by AOI: art official..........i listen to De La Soul is Dead more then AOI and the other record is almost 10 years old.

Other then that i'm not really aware of any new music.....or anticipating.

But shit i was banging De La since i was eight. hahaha damn.

peace

I think the NORE shit is coming out sometime in february. Apparently the record company was concerned with that track Grimey cause it didnt get much response and it was released on like a couple a soundtracks and individually. Personally i thought that shit was wild and the nah mean know you heard shit 2

Archived