Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

NELLY VS. KRS ONE

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by graf-freely!, Jul 12, 2002.

1. graf-freely!

graf-freely! Member

I just saw an article in a magazine about it and I was shocked. Whodoes this wack ass one hit wonder no talent havin Nelly fool think he is??????? Without krs there would be no pussy ass Nelly fuk him...if I ever go to his concerts Im gonna slap his ass! Well tell me what yall think?????????Who do yall think would win in a battle?????

2. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

ehhh...put em both on self destruct so they can blow eachother up simultaineously...

i can do without nsync collabin jiggyness and loudmouthed knowitallness at the same time.

3. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I sence undertoning sexuality.

4. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

5. avils

avils Senior Member

Re: Re: NELLY VS. KRS ONE

:lol:

6. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

7. crso

crso Senior Member

can't compare....Krs one ....:cool:

8. WITS

WITS Member

Hah! Isn't that obvious? I would fucking win.....

9. GEAsusONEnep

GEAsusONEnep Guest

KRS ONE IS AN EGOTISTICAL NERD LOOKING FOR BEEF.

NELLY IS JUST, TERRIBLE IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE, BUT HE HAS A FEW GOOD POINTS. KRIS SHOULDNT BE CALLING CATS COMMERCIAL IF HE DID A FUCKING SPRITE COMMERCIAL. ITS FUNNY TOO BECAUSE WHEN THEY SAY SOMETHING TO KRIS ABOUT IT HE ALWAYS QUIPS BACK WITH SOME BULLSHIT TRYING TO SOUND ALL PHILOSOPHICAL BUT HES REALLY JUST A FUCKING WASHED UP MORON.

BOTH OF THESE NIGGERS CAN EAT MY BIRD.

10. graf-freely!

graf-freely! Member

No I love pussy to much to b gay...but seriously loud mouth know it all or not KRs has done more for the hip hop community then Smelly ever will,not only that he probly wouldnt exist without him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This seems to b a trend that I've been seein a lot of.Young or younger kids getting into something without learning, knowing or respecting your history. Thats like me bein the president and saying fuck Goerge Washington......(stupid example) but you kow what I'm saying?
    AAAAAAAAAAAA how come rock n roll never has this problem??????????

11. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

krs one is ugly

and nelly is gay

and im really high

so good bye

12. fr8burner

fr8burner Elite Member

i herd about this on the radio about a month and a half ago....ive been wondering what happend with it.....oldschool vs newschool....krs one would whoop the shit out of nelly...nelly fuckin sucks......

13. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Guest

What the fuck.......

KRS ONE would shit all over Nelly. Anyone who does a record with Nsync has no self dignity.

14. Ceso One SAF

Ceso One SAF Member

nelly sucks my big fat weener

15. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

"woop woop, that's the sound of the police"

"it's gettin hot in hrrrr"

you decide